Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's Wardrobe
Does anyone know if Hillary owns any dresses or skirts? It appears that her wardrobe is limited to those ugly XXL pants suits. Admittedly, she is rather large and probably seeks to dress in a manner to hind her girth but she surely doesn't dress to suggest any femininity.

Actually, Hillary, in her drab and tent-sized attire, appears far more masculine that does poor Obama in his girly jeans and related attire.

Maybe that is the message being sent by her "advisers".
Just my opinion:

I think Hillary's advisories are trying to change her entire appearance starting with the email apology. I've noticed just recently, her colors have changed, she was reported "baby sitting" while Bill played golf, I've seen more pics of Hillary and Charlotte than ever before and she has softened her hair-do and changed the color.

It's odd how these trivial things impact voters.

And be careful Harry Rex....XXL happens to be MY pant size, too!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Just my opinion:

I think Hillary's advisories are trying to change her entire appearance starting with the email apology. I've noticed just recently, her colors have changed, she was reported "baby sitting" while Bill played golf, I've seen more pics of Hillary and Charlotte than ever before and she has softened her hair-do and changed the color.

It's odd how these trivial things impact voters.

And be careful Harry Rex....XXL happens to be MY pant size, too!!

Confusednicker:

Do you suppose that Hillary has ever changed Charlotte's diaper? I suspect not. Nonetheless, every time Hillary needs to be made to look like a real person, Charlotte will be wheeled out. Grandmother Hillary seems like form over substance.
Hillary doesn't even know how to hold a baby. I haven't seen but a couple of pictures of that, and she looked like she was holding a bag of groceries.
Granny Bear Wrote:Hillary doesn't even know how to hold a baby. I haven't seen but a couple of pictures of that, and she looked like she was holding a bag of groceries.

Excellent post. I doubt she has held very many bags of groceries either. We all know she hasn't driven a car for well over 20 years. Real "lady of the people", isn't she?
Ole Kankles couldn't pull off a dress if she wanted too.
Hillary's entire wardrobe was designed by Chairman Mao. Those high-necked pants suits don't hide her girth any better than they did for the chairman. In fact, other than her colored hair, they resemble each other quite a bit.
Apparently now she's trying to "lighten" her wardrobe to project an image that relates better to the middle class.
WideRight05 Wrote:Apparently now she's trying to "lighten" her wardrobe to project an image that relates better to the middle class.

Yep. The middle class of China.
:hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ole Kankles couldn't pull off a dress if she wanted too.
I was drinking a cold pop as I flipped through the threads and when I saw this one marked "Hillary's Wardrobe" I almost got strangled to death.
Confusednicker:
Hillary's looks good to me. :blonded: But it don't take much.
64SUR Wrote:Hillary's looks good to me. :blonded: But it don't take much.

You must be drinking some cold beer..................a lot of cold beer!
Tongueuke:
I generally appreciate HRV's posts despite the fact that I disagree with him on pretty much everything, but come on. You're better than something as frivolous and ridiculous as this thread. To talk about the size or looks of any politician is laughable.
^^ Yeah, especially in light of Benghazi and the email scandal. Hundreds of emails recovered by the FBI from her private email server confirm that she used it for anything and everything she darn well pleased. And shock of shockers, there were work related emails deleted from that server after all. But returning to this wardrobe thing, I sort of thought she'd look good in an orange jumpsuit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Motley Wrote:I generally appreciate HRV's posts despite the fact that I disagree with him on pretty much everything, but come on. You're better than something as frivolous and ridiculous as this thread. To talk about the size or looks of any politician is laughable.

You are right, Motley. She is a lot more manly than Obama. Her Chairman Mao wardrobe tends to hide her sizeable abundance.