Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wii Information
This was in the Classifieds section, but I think it deserves a thread here in case anyone else has some questions about obtaining a Nintendo Wii:

Keep an eye out on http://wiitracker.com/ . It stays pretty well up to date. There was about a 15-30 minute stretch yesterday afternoon when it said Walmart.com had some Wii's in stock. I went there and sure enough, they had some. However, I got my order in and less than 5 minutes later, they were out of stock. You have to be quick.

The other downside with ordering online is a lot of places, including Walmart, make you buy a bundle. I had to get mine with 6 games and it came to $618 with shipping. But, my plan is to take the games back and HOPEFULLY get store credit. If that's the case, then the $35 for shipping will be TOTALLY worth it not having to stand in line for hours.

Today Toys R Us had Wii's in stock on their website for several hours. So, they're still available. You just have to keep an eye out.

Also, there are links to a 360 and PS3 tracker.

Good luck!
Wow, thanks. This is helpful!
thats pretty cool
did anyone find a wii yet? I received mine quicker than expected... in fact, i'm using it to post this message. the browser isn't the greatest right now(beta). but it beats the hell out of webtv. Smile