Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridgeview, VA @ Paintsville 9/11
Who you got?
What does anyone know about Riverview? Arent they a consolidation school?
Paintsville is going to come out and shock the world again. The Tigers will play much better than people expect. Ridgeview only wins by 21.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:What does anyone know about Riverview? Arent they a consolidation school?

I dont know anything about them.I'll pick them to win.
Kash carries the day. Paintsville by 7.
Tigers roll to a 4-0 record
Ridgeview has monstrous size and numbers will be an issue for Paintsville. Its VA football though. If Phelps is healthy paintsville could win but Im taking Ridgeview simply due to their depth and size. Interesting stat Ridgeview RB played for Jenkins a until his junior year when he transferred to Haysi nice talent. Turner is a competitor. It'll be a nice view on Friday night. Ridgeview by 20
I don't care who Ridgeview is. I am a Kentuckian and proud of it. :Cheerlead

Paintsville 28
Ridgeview 24
#P3 Wrote:Ridgeview has monstrous size and numbers will be an issue for Paintsville. Its VA football though. If Phelps is healthy paintsville could win but Im taking Ridgeview simply due to their depth and size. Interesting stat Ridgeview RB played for Jenkins a until his junior year when he transferred to Haysi nice talent. Turner is a competitor. It'll be a nice view on Friday night. Ridgeview by 20

After the loss to cross town rival Pound 21-7 I'll take the Tigers over the Jenkins transfer.
pjdoug Wrote:I dont know anything about them.I'll pick them to win.

Good, both you guys had great picks last week too.
TigerBlues Wrote:Good, both you guys had great picks last week too.

What about me?
pjdoug Wrote:I dont know anything about them.I'll pick them to win.

This would be a shocker to BGR poster if Pjdoug gets this one right. :lmao:
Westside Wrote:What about me?

Yeah you were included
TigerBlues Wrote:Yeah you were included

Well, I felt left out when you didn't mention me, TigerBlow.
Westside Wrote:Well, I felt left out when you didn't mention me, TigerBlow.

Man that's good, eventually you'll get one right.
TigerBlues Wrote:Good, both you guys had great picks last week too.

Better hope your boy can carry you all season. paintsville goes about 1 deep
TigerBlues Wrote:Man that's good, eventually you'll get one right.

Thanks. That really means a lot coming from you.
#P3 Wrote:Better hope your boy can carry you all season. paintsville goes about 1 deep

Love all Paintsville hatin', keep it going !
TigerBlues Wrote:Love all Paintsville hatin', keep it going !

Howd that Slone kid pan out for UK?
Westside Wrote:Thanks. That really means a lot coming from you.

Coming from a EKU fan makes it priceless
TigerBlues Wrote:Love all Paintsville hatin', keep it going !

It's nothing against Painstville or its team. It's the fact you can't let someone make a prediction that you disagree with without acting like a douche bag.
#P3 Wrote:Howd that Slone kid pan out for UK?

Better than the Jenkins transfer
Westside Wrote:It's nothing against Painstville or its team. It's the fact you can't let someone make a prediction that you disagree with without acting like a douche bag.

Name calling again, ouch :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:Better than the Jenkins transfer

Lol guess we'll see Friday
Ridgeview is the newly consolidated school between Clintwood and Haysi High Schools, located in Dickenson County, Virginia. Both Clintwood and Haysi made it to the Virginia 1A State Semi-Finals last season losing to teams near the Beltway.

This year Ridgeview is strapping on pads together and they look good as a ball team. 65+ players on the roster. Best athletic facilities in this part of Appalachia. Two great football coaches on staff. This won't be an easy win for the Tigers.

The Wolfpack started the season with a steady 20-0 win over Shelby Valley in a home scrimmage. They thumped Jenkins in the home opener. Last week they lost a close one to Wise Central. Saw someone say Pound beat Ridgeview, that is wrong. Wise Central is the consolidation of Pound and JJ Kelly. They draw students from Coburn, St.Paul, and some students from Big Stone Gap/Appalachia, and have a very strong football team. SW Virginia football is better than expected because most posters don't know much about it.

Ridgeview is a good ball team, but they're not clicking on all cylinders yet. Losing the starting QB early in the season, and placed in a historic strong region with teams like Wise, and J.I. Burton, and John Battle are going to make them look a little weaker than perceived.

Paintsville should win this game in a close one. Say 20-12
This all started last week, TigerBlow, when you attacked people who picked against Paintsville. Maybe you're not smart enough to know this but prediction threads are for just that, threads for predictions. Not everybody is going to pick Paintsville to win every week. You seem to have a hard time excepting that.
Westside Wrote:This all started last week, TigerBlow, when you attacked people who picked against Paintsville. Maybe you're not smart enough to know this but prediction threads are for just that, threads for predictions. Not everybody is going to pick Paintsville to win every week. You seem to have a hard time excepting that.

That's fine LeastSide, I could care less about what you say. It's just pure entertainment to read some of this stuff. Good luck against Magoffin
Real Badman Wrote:Ridgeview is the newly consolidated school between Clintwood and Haysi High Schools, located in Dickenson County, Virginia. Both Clintwood and Haysi made it to the Virginia 1A State Semi-Finals last season losing to teams near the Beltway.

This year Ridgeview is strapping on pads together and they look good as a ball team. 65+ players on the roster. Best athletic facilities in this part of Appalachia. Two great football coaches on staff. This won't be an easy win for the Tigers.

The Wolfpack started the season with a steady 20-0 win over Shelby Valley in a home scrimmage. They thumped Jenkins in the home opener. Last week they lost a close one to Wise Central. Saw someone say Pound beat Ridgeview, that is wrong. Wise Central is the consolidation of Pound and JJ Kelly. They draw students from Coburn, St.Paul, and some students from Big Stone Gap/Appalachia, and have a very strong football team. SW Virginia football is better than expected because most posters don't know much about it.

Ridgeview is a good ball team, but they're not clicking on all cylinders yet. Losing the starting QB early in the season, and placed in a historic strong region with teams like Wise, and J.I. Burton, and John Battle are going to make them look a little weaker than perceived.

Paintsville should win this game in a close one. Say 20-12

I left out the JJ Kelly RBM, Which had a solid football program until the decline in coal and one of the better baseball programs in all of VA too.
TigerBlues Wrote:That's fine LeastSide, I could care less about what you say. It's just pure entertainment to read some of this stuff. Good luck against Magoffin

Apparently you care a lot about what I post and what others post as well. You seem to keep responding to these posts.
Westside Wrote:This all started last week, TigerBlow, when you attacked people who picked against Paintsville. Maybe you're not smart enough to know this but prediction threads are for just that, threads for predictions. Not everybody is going to pick Paintsville to win every week. You seem to have a hard time excepting that.

Who did I attack ? TongueirateSho