Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley vs. Wolfe in the Whittaker Bank Classic
Once again, the Lady Owls come out on top of the Lady Wolves by 7. (I don't remember the final score). This brings their final record in the tourney to 3-0 and their overall record to 8-2. For an underestimated team, ranked in the bottom 20 in the region, the Lady Owls are making some noise. Go Lady Owls!!!!:rockon: :Clap:
The finally score was 54 - 49. Good Job Lady Owls.
congrats Lady Owls
good job lady owls.if you play like you have been theres no one in the all-A that can play with you
country boy 27 Wrote:good job lady owls.if you play like you have been theres no one in the all-A that can play with you

Not to get those girls head to big or nuttin' but I agree 100%. That was a great tourney. The Lady Owls never let up. You could see the fire in there eyes every trip up and down the floor. It was nice to see the Lady Owls walk away with first place for once. Ya know, I beleive that was the first time that the Lady Wolves come up short in about 5 years in the Whittaker Bank Classic, because they are usually the first place team. So, Congrats to Owsley on there victory and there 8-2 record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS OWSLEY YOU PLAYED A GOOD GAME... THEY ARE ON A ROLL...
IMO Owsley has played a GREAT year so far. This tournament brought their record to 8-2! Can't get too much better than that. I think Owsley played really well against Wolfe to guarantee their win in the tournament. Jess Murrell and a few other players got into foul troubles really early in the game, forcing in the young bench who really stepped up. Kendra Combs and Mika Turner played a very tough game. The whole team contributed to the win! While having Sheri Gilbert out with a knee injury, and Candi Combs not allowed to play I think they did exceptionally well. Wolfe wasn't a very happy team after the game was over. If I am not mistaken, they aren't used to losing their own tournament, but Owsley wanted the win, and they got it. Congratulations Lady Owls!!!!
:Thumbs: :letsparty
A well deserved win to a determined group of girls. Congrats!