• 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 23 Pikeville 22 (OT)
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Great game

Kash Daniel is a Man-Beast!

Pikeville's lack of a passing game killed them...

Paintsville lost Phelps but Pugh to me looked like he was playing hurt... he looked like he was about 75% at best and didnt have his normal explosion.

Two very evenly matched teams and Kash proved the difference. One of the best small school regular season games I have seen in a while.

Pikeville can throw but Paintsville was never going to stop the run so why throw. You did see all the turnovers and bad penalties and players out of the game due to the mysterious helmet pop-offs (which was an issue last year and obviously still not fixed), right? Pikeville cuts out dumb stuff and hangs onto the ball and this one was over.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville can throw but Paintsville was never going to stop the run so why throw.

They did stop the run...several times. Let's not act like this was some offensive domination by Pikeville...Paintsville defense equated themselves very well and got stops.

Pikeville got nothing out of their passing game even with a limping Pugh. Last year's Pikeville team would have won this game with Charles and Estep helping soften that middle.
jetpilot Wrote:Yes he is on tilt....

Houston we have a problem. Mayday,Mayday :please: send drones pilot down again. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Houston we have a problem. Mayday,Mayday :please: send drones pilot down again. :lmao:

:igiveup:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:They did stop the run...several times. Let's not act like this was some offensive domination by Pikeville...Paintsville defense equated themselves very well and got stops.

Pikeville got nothing out of their passing game even with a limping Pugh. Last year's Pikeville team would have won this game with Charles and Estep helping soften that middle.

Yes they did!!! Several times the Paintsville D made huge stops against the run. Even after Phelps went out with an injury.
jetpilot Wrote:Really I apologize. I meant dumba$$ redneck violence prone knuckle draggin' WV livin' left lane drivin' cousin marryin' Caitlin Jenner lovin' food stamp receivin' rainbow bumper sticker muffler draggin' third grade failin' waste of bum wipe

My god it must suck when it's been soooooo long since your program has been relevant on the state level. 1989 was such a long time ago. Lol. And then as soon as you think you've turned the corner and things are turning around here comes Paintsville to spoil last year and without a doubt will spoil this year. I understand your hostility, if I was in your position Id be upset too. Hahaha. The only difference is I would take it to PM and find out just how tough of a guy I was. But you are from the city and we all know pussys grow on trees over that way.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Great game

Kash Daniel is a Man-Beast!

Pikeville's lack of a passing game killed them...

Paintsville lost Phelps but Pugh to me looked like he was playing hurt... he looked like he was about 75% at best and didn't have his normal explosion.

Two very evenly matched teams and Kash proved the difference. One of the best small school regular season games I have seen in a while.

True. noticed in the LCC game before Coach pulled him, he seemed a little gimpy. NO EXCUSES .Imo, he wasn't at 100%. Did that contribute to the loss? I doubt it. Paintsville is one heck of a class A football team. Kash is truly a beast. Just hope we get another shot.
:hilarious:

wooderson Wrote:My god it must suck when it's been soooooo long since your program has been relevant on the state level. 1989 was such a long time ago. Lol. And then as soon as you think you've turned the corner and things are turning around here comes Paintsville to spoil last year and without a doubt will spoil this year. I understand your hostility, if I was in your position Id be upset too. Hahaha. The only difference is I would take it to PM and find out just how tough of a guy I was. But you are from the city and we all know pussys grow on trees over that way.

:thatsfunn
[Image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/1...733956.jpg]
:popcorn:Confusednicker:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:They did stop the run...several times. Let's not act like this was some offensive domination by Pikeville...Paintsville defense equated themselves very well and got stops.

I only remember the one where they ran a gimmick play on 4th and one right at Kash with a 150 lb WR and Pugh on the sidelines putting his helmet back on...or where Rhodes got tackled for a huge loss with Pugh on the sidelines putting his helmet back on...
Anyway if you don't think Pikeville gave this one away there is nothing I can say...
Hope to see a rematch.
Do-double-gg Wrote:[Image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/1...733956.jpg]
:popcorn:Confusednicker:

Just when you think it can't get stinkier in the thread here he comes...:flush:
jetpilot Wrote:I only remember the one where they ran a gimmick play on 4th and one right at Kash with a 150 lb WR and Pugh on the sidelines putting his helmet back on...or where Rhodes got tackled for a huge loss with Pugh on the sidelines putting his helmet back on...
Anyway if you don't think Pikeville gave this one away there is nothing I can say...
Hope to see a rematch.

You must have had those drinks before the game then. Confusednicker:

I would also love to see the rematch with these two.
jetpilot Wrote:Just when you think it can't get stinkier in the thread here he comes...:flush:

It's how I role! That is funny as hell and you know it!
:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:I only remember the one where they ran a gimmick play on 4th and one right at Kash with a 150 lb WR and Pugh on the sidelines putting his helmet back on...or where Rhodes got tackled for a huge loss with Pugh on the sidelines putting his helmet back on...
Hope to see a rematch.

Just have to trust me right now while your emotions are high...but you are underselling the job Paintsville did defensively.

Keep in mind it was 7-7 until the 4th Quarter... lots of possessions before Pikeville got their second TD and only one score to show for it. Tigers D did what they needed to win the game...even forced a few 3 and Outs

Pikeville very easily could have...and possibly should have... won this game. But Kash Daniel did what great players did and willed his team down the stretch.
wooderson Wrote:My god it must suck when it's been soooooo long since your program has been relevant on the state level. 1989 was such a long time ago. Lol. And then as soon as you think you've turned the corner and things are turning around here comes Paintsville to spoil last year and without a doubt will spoil this year. I understand your hostility, if I was in your position Id be upset too. Hahaha. The only difference is I would take it to PM and find out just how tough of a guy I was. But you are from the city and we all know pussys grow on trees over that way.

It must suck to not be able to spell, live in Delbarton and hang out on Class A threads. If we are not relevant why is your dumb a$$ trolling on this thread within 30 seconds of the game being over?:please:
boy raceland better start practicing harder and longer if they hope to even compete with either of these teams. they should sell that game film for a fund raiser for both teams. looks like 1a playoff tickets are going to be a hot item.
I got this one right.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just have to trust me right now while your emotions are high...but you are underselling the job Paintsville did defensively.

Keep in mind it was 7-7 until the 4th Quarter... lots of possessions before Pikeville got their second TD and only one score to show for it. Tigers D did what they needed to win the game...even forced a few 3 and Outs

Pikeville very easily could have...and possibly should have... won this game. But Kash Daniel did what great players did and willed his team down the stretch.

Thanks to snapping the ball over the QBs head in the 1st half when you just had to run it in...and another fumbled snap late in the game when you just had to hand it off...Kash is great but he didn't will a win until the OT which never should have happened. Obviously the best player on the field though...
Paintsville has stepped into the favorite in the East position.
E's Army Wrote:Paintsville has stepped into the favorite in the East position.

No doubt. Especially if Phelps comes back. Hopefully just out as a precautionary measure.
I already had them there.
Raceland to Pikeville to Paintsville. Can Paintsville hang on.
mysonis55 Wrote:I already had them there.

I had them pre-season and I want to brag on myself. :truestory:
jetpilot Wrote:Thanks to snapping the ball over the QBs head in the 1st half when you just had to run it in...and another fumbled snap late in the game when you just had to hand it off...Kash is great but he didn't will a win until the OT which never should have happened. Obviously the best player on the field though...

Forced a fumble, had probably 12 solo tackles on defense, threw the game tying TD pass and ran in the subsequent conversion.. he almost won the thing in regulation

I still think Pugh was hurt or at the very least cramping. He got nothing outside and usually when he plants his foot he explodes... wasn't there tonight. Really hope to see a rematch and both of these monsters playing at 100%
Was Phelps able to get going at all before he went out?
Cardinals ride Wrote:Was Phelps able to get going at all before he went out?

He was successful... wasnt breaking huge gains..but he was getting several 5-7 yard chunks in doses.
Pikeville fan calling person/people "dumbass".......priceless. 😂👎. At least you spelled it right.
Do-double-gg Wrote:It's how I role! That is funny as hell and you know it!
:biggrin:

I might have grinned just a little...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He was successful... wasnt breaking huge gains..but he was getting several 5-7 yard chunks in doses.

Paintsville had one drive the whole game...to start the game...aided by a facemask penalty no less...then Pikeville started turning it over in the 4th...Pikeville hangs on to the ball and Paintsville ends up with 7 if they play all night...
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville had one drive the whole game...to start the game...aided by a facemask penalty no less...then Pikeville started turning it over in the 4th...

Paintsville turned it over on downs inside the Pikeville 25.

Brotha... your selective memory is off tonight.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next