Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK'S Football Team Next Year
after the bowl game with clemson how does everyone think UK will fair next year.. i tghink they can challange florida FOR the sec title
SEC title might be a reach, but I could see them winning 9 games if noone goes early to the draft. Have to see who all they return injury free and how the Freshman/Junior college transfers contribute to the team. But from the looks this season, they will be fun to watch next year!!!
The schedule is brutal next season. Go to their website and look at it. It will be a challenge to match this seasons record next year.
Date Opponent Site
Sat., Sept. 1 EASTERN KENTUCKY @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM
Sat., Sept. 8 Temple @ Philadelphia, Pa.
Sat., Sept. 15 LOUISVILLE @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM
Sat., Sept. 22 FLORIDA ATLANTIC @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM
Sat., Sept. 29 Arkansas @ Fayetteville, Ark.
Sat., Oct. 6 South Carolina @ Columbia, S.C.
Sat., Oct. 13 LSU @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM
Sat., Oct. 20 FLORIDA @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM
Sat., Oct. 27 MISSISSIPPI STATE @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM Sat.,
Nov. 3 Open
Sat., Nov. 10 Vanderbilt @ Nashville, Tenn. Sat.,
Nov. 17 Georgia @ Athens, Ga. Sat.,
Nov. 24 TENNESSEE @ COMMONWEALTH STADIUM
I'll say:
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
-
W
W
W

8-4
Beef Wrote:I'll say:
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
-
W
W
W

8-4

I agree
ill say 6-6...and thats a stretch. Ill say itll be a repeat of this year record wise, with them going 3-5 in the conference, but I think theyll go 3-1 non conf...and probably the Music City Bowl again or the Independence Bowl....Id love to see them beat UT though. That SEC schedule is awful though. There are never any easy SEC schedules, but my goodness. If they can go 6-6, then Id call it a successful season.
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
-
W
W
W

8-4

Sounds about right to me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I think they'll be this years Arkansas. They will definatley challenge for the SEC East title, and I think they'll beat Louisville next season too.
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
-
W
W
W

8-4

Yeah I agree with it to
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
-
W
W
W

8-4

I with everything but the W over Tennessee...I hope you're right, but I say 7-5 again.
UK does have a chance to pull an upset next year over UF, UT, or UL. I mean we are pretty much returning all of our offensive starters with the exception of some O-Lineman unless some goes to the NFL early. The question next year will be on our defense. I'll say 8-4 or possibly even 9-3 with some upsets.
8-4 lets go to another bowl BABY