Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 47 Middlesboro 38
Again don't have a relationship with anyone past or present but I have watched multiple practices and from what I can tell Chappell don't care about D. Which is his history. Say what you want about me I don't care but kids deserve better.
Colonel Wrote:Again don't have a relationship with anyone past or present but I have watched multiple practices and from what I can tell Chappell don't care about D. Which is his history. Say what you want about me I don't care but kids deserve better.

You sound like a former coach.
Seems he cares to me, just fired a def co. Got a better one. So kids can be better. To look at it any other way ,is self serving motives, Coach. You do not watch practice from the stands you may be much closer than that. I hope not. Kids deserve better than what you are doing.
FlippedOut Wrote:Seems he cares to me, just fired a def co. Got a better one. So kids can be better. To look at it any other way ,is self serving motives, Coach. You do not watch practice from the stands you may be much closer than that. I hope not. Kids deserve better than what you are doing.

I hope to see improvement. The defense gave up an average of 36.5 points per game in the first two games.it doesn't get much worse than that.The sad thing is they looked confused.
Sounds like you are a Chappell relative cause I have no doubt he cares about the kids as he is not a good person but a great person from what I've heard. I have never said different. But his history is what it is on D and that has never been part of his repertoire. Again people won't face facts. I hope he and the team makes me eat crow I'll gladly put a bib on and take it.
Again just fired the defense coach for a better one. What do you want. Leave it alone or get better. What is the argument? Did you want Mitchell as your defense coach? I do not understand, coach.