Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Knott County Central 8/28
Thoughts and Predictions. :Cheerlead
Leslie County defensive back will need to play a good game against the New air attack of Knott county central. Confusedinglepar

Leslie County 49
Knott county 28
This game is at Leslie Co.
killerb Wrote:This game is at Leslie Co.

Mod Alert :HitWall:
Eagles by 20
Eagles get away with a win, but not as easy as most may think. Leslie is a 3 to 4 touchdown better team overall. However Knott will throw some points on the board. Should be an exciting game because both QB's can air it out.
Leslie by 21...
Not even a game. East Ridge is not Leslie County. Leslie County big!!!!!!
Eagles by 30
Eagles by a large margin, let's say 35.
Eagles soar.
not likely but I'll take Knott in a huge upsetSmile
Leslie 48 Knott 16
Leslie shuts out Chapman and the "Next Tim Couch".. Leslie rolls up 400 yds. rushing and wins 48-0...
In the end I think Leslie county will win but I do think Knott central is a much improved football team I don't think they are where Leslie county is as of yet but they will score points I just don't think their defense will stop the run all night. Leslie by 3 scores
Leslie County - 41

Knott County Central - 20
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Leslie by 21
If you all are not aware Leslie's defense shut out the corbin redhounds offense. Basing on these numbers Leslie's defense gets another shutout.
Leslie 56
Knott 0
Leslie wins this one with ease.
pjdoug Wrote:not likely but I'll take Knott in a huge upsetSmile

I don't think you have every pick and upset. :lmao:
Leslie 35
Knott 21
4ever witness Wrote:If you all are not aware Leslie's defense shut out the corbin redhounds offense. Basing on these numbers Leslie's defense gets another shutout.
Leslie 56
Knott 0

I hope you understand the way that scrimmage was set up was to make all 3 teams look good. I hope your're right on the score tho. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I don't think you have every pick and upset. :lmao:

I upset lots of people with my picks Confusednicker:
4ever witness Wrote:If you all are not aware Leslie's defense shut out the corbin redhounds offense. Basing on these numbers Leslie's defense gets another shutout.
Leslie 56
Knott 0

Confusedtare:
I ate crow last week picking against Knott County, but Leslie County isn't East Ridge. The Patriots are improved but Leslie County is playing well and they return a lot of experience from last season. I truly believe Leslie County could be a sleeper team in the East and I fully expect them to handle the Patriots with ease. Leslie County wins by a score of 48-14. Good luck to both teams.
I hate to say it but Knott just isn't ready for a team like Leslie Co. They are strong up front and experienced at the skill. It wouldn't surprise me if Knott put up some good numbers but I don't believe they win this week. I say leslie by 2-3 scores. Naaahhh, I just can't go against my team. Knott by 2(wishful thinking).
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/q3pir.jpg] Pats by a touchdown in an upset bolz! More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/q3pir.jpg] Pats by a touchdown in an upset bolz! More mash taters please!!!

:lmao:
Leslie County 56
Knott Central 13

Running clock at halftime.