Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Harlan County 8/28
Thoughts?
Harlan County gets first win of the year this will get me in trouble in Clay County. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Harlan County 42
Clay County 21
Clay defense will have to be really bad for Harlan Co. to score 42, I think they wish the lights would have stayed out at SWHS. Close game 20 -12 either way.
Harlan County by 21.
4 pete's sake Wrote:Clay defense will have to be really bad for Harlan Co. to score 42, I think they wish the lights would have stayed out at SWHS. Close game 20 -12 either way.

Clay County already showed their defense is really bad against Rowan County...Black Bears win this one easily.
Harlan in a close one. 14-12 not much o been displayed yet for either team.
Black Bears are looking for their first win, and this is their first home game. I gotta think that will give them an advantage!

Black Bears 24
Tigers 14

Gotta get that field goal kicker involved!!!
Best of luck to your Bears, Granny. I hope they get their o settled. Your defense is not that bad. just ran in to a buzz saw that first game.
Harlan County has beat Clay, and a lot of other teams, by dominating the line of scrimmage. They don't appear to be able to do that at this point, and their passing game is way to inconsistent to count on. They have to start blocking people to have any success.
Thanks Grandpa. I believe in this team; I've seen how hard they work.

HCS is right. We have the beef, just gotta learn how/when to use it.
Clay 28 Harlan 0, clay has a defensive wizard at the helm and will have the boys ready for Friday. Last night was more of a fluke than a real interpretation of our defense. Just look at what we did to Lynn camp. Go tigers!
StormTrooper Wrote:Clay 28 Harlan 0, clay has a defensive wizard at the helm and will have the boys ready for Friday. Last night was more of a fluke than a real interpretation of our defense. Just look at what we did to Lynn camp. Go tigers!

Confusedtare:
21-7 hc
Harlan Co takes this one..

32 - 20
Demarcus ware.....that cartoon character is really you!! Did you sit for that??

Confusednicker:
Haha. That's definitely one of my favorites
Bears by 20. Tiggers are not the Warriors.
I'll be shocked if it's very close. Harlan County 48 Clay County 20
Clay County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Harlan 35
Clay 28

Defensively clay has to find guys with the heart to play defense and not just worry about putting points up. Which I am sure Combs spent a lot of time this summer putting in a new offense. Defense is the same as last year so no where to go but up. I'm sure Combs has a lot on his mind right now also so we re praying for him in the good ole BC.
I'll go with HC 20 to 13!!
If Harlan County can recover from the beating at Southwestern Coach Creek has an excellent opportunity to get his first win.