Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 45 Ensworth TN 0
Final.
Looks like Trinity is back on track.
WOW‼️‼️‼️ Big surprise here!
Will T do the same to brentwood?
Sounds like Trinity is Rocking.
Wasn't expecting this. Looks like the shamrocks are getting their groove back.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Will T do the same to brentwood?
Not sure if it will be this big of a win but I'm sure they do win big
the real ensworth must have been playing somewhere else.lol
Always good to see Ky teams beating out of state teams. It's a bonus when they do it in this fashion.
The Ensworth School is not Parochial, correct? I'm not sure of their enrollment but this is a very impressive score. Two others that stick out are Pulaski over Jeff High, Male over FC in a big fashion. Those two out of state schools have large enrollment.
Ensworth's enrollment is around 450.
Ensworth is a perenial powerhouse.
this was an impressive win for the Shamrocks.
Ensworth is the same team that beat a down Trinity team on live television last year or the year before.
Ensworth may only have 400 or so kids, but they exist for reasons like football. They are in the big TN private class and will win a lot of games this year.

According to what ive read, Ensworth played T tough for a while and was twice the size but couldn't catch T and gassed out before they could do anything. T's defense held them in check as well. Other than there first drive, they did not do much of anything.
Ensworth plays a National schedule, like Trinity does. I've never seen them get beaten this badly before. Trinity must have a very special squad this year.