Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SummerSlam predictions
This being a 4 hour event.... I would argue some BIG storylines setting up WM 32 will come from SS.

Rhonda Rousey will be directly involved.
Brock vs. Taker could see Stone Cold make an appearance.
Rollins vs. Cena, IMO, has no point. Why put both belts on the same guy?

Any chance Sting turns Heel and joins the Wyatt family?

Does Daniel Bryan have an active role?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
World Title vs. U.S. Title - Rollins vs. Cena
Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro
Ryback vs. The Miz
Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper
Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler
Look for a multiple Tag Team match/battle royal.
A couple Diva's matches
I was reading today that whoever wins the Cena/Rollins title match, that theirs speculation that the winner could vacate the US title
The winner would vacate it...
but I think if Cena wins Sheamus will cash in shortly anyway.

He will probably cash in on a face and I think Cena would be a transitional champ that wouldn't lose anything if he lost.
Sheamus will cash in his MITB case soon.... and win the title.

I don't see Lesnar getting the main strap back anytime soon. All signs are pointing to a MEGA match at WM 32. No way he looses the title to Stone Cold. And he won't drop it before then.

Cena winning the WWE strap, then Sheamus cashing in his case only adds more heat to Sheamus.

Rollins can continue to be a cry baby heel.
I don't see them taking title off Rollins. I could see them pull Cena from the PPV altogether. His complicated surgery just seems senseless to put him in the ring right now! But, he is SuperCena!
Stardust Wrote:I don't see them taking title off Rollins. I could see them pull Cena from the PPV altogether. His complicated surgery just seems senseless to put him in the ring right now! But, he is SuperCena!

I think it makes more sense to keep those two away from each other.

The only reason I even mentioned Cena winning is because the dirt sheets (I know, I know) mentioned after MITB that the plan is Sheamus cashing in on whoever takes the title off of Rollins. Cena was the transitional champ last year and I could see him doing it this year. It was Meltzer that said it, he's right more often than anyone else.

In the historical aspect, Cena tying Flair's record and getting cashed in on immediately might not sit well with a lot of people. Who knows? Maybe that's what they want.
I personally would love to see Sheamus cash in immediately on Cena, I'd laugh till Monday night Lol 😀😀
Well, it doesn't look like Cena is going to be there. The only way I see Cena part of the PPV is if it turns into a 3-way. That way you can protect him and Seth does not get pinned. You could still do a Sheamus Cash-in.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I could definitely see them going to a triple-threat to protect Cena. He would probably be wearing a facemask.

Imagine this scenario for a minute...
Cena wins the title wearing that facemask and Sheamus kicks him right in the face before cashing in.

But like you said - it all depends on whether or not he shows up.
Cena indicated on Tough Enough he would wrestle at SS.
I saw on sescoops.com that a new John Cena T-shirt had been leaked that had a 15X on the back.

I'm not sure how many times he has been world champion, but this could be a sign of things to come.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I saw on sescoops.com that a new John Cena T-shirt had been leaked that had a 15X on the back.

I'm not sure how many times he has been world champion, but this could be a sign of things to come.

He's already the 15x champ.

I thought that it would be stupid to make a 15x shirt if he was going to become the 16x champ soon.
It's going around that the outcome of the Cena/Rollins match will likely be end up with both guys keeping their title. Another thing floating around is that Sheamus could cash in his MITB contract