Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Tumblers In 14th Region?
Knott County has a lot of good tumblers. From what I've seen, most have alternates, but no fulls.

Katie Brown and Lacy Branham from LCC are amazing. Both have alternates, fulls, pretty much everything.

Emily Walker, Ali Goff and one of the boys from jenkins are also pretty good. I was at a jenkins game not long ago and I saw the guy do the highest front punch I've ever seen, he even tumbled out.
Ali Goff is working on her full, Hope Lucas working on alternints, Emily Walker can do her full, and Patrick (scooby) Patterson can just do about anything you tell him to do. Hes the one that does the front punch all the timje at games. Have some mean tumbling. They are really good. Jessica Mullins, Leshia Fleming, Kimmie McCall can do roundoff back hand spring. All the rest of them can almost do it. They are working hard.
Cheerleader_24 Wrote:Ali Goff is working on her full, Hope Lucas working on alternints, Emily Walker can do her full, and Patrick (scooby) Patterson can just do about anything you tell him to do. Hes the one that does the front punch all the timje at games. Have some mean tumbling. They are really good. Jessica Mullins, Leshia Fleming, Kimmie McCall can do roundoff back hand spring. All the rest of them can almost do it. They are working hard.

No disrespect towards Jenkins, their a good squad, but i mean everyone is working on their full, or alternates, or backhandspring. What really matters is who can step up and do it.