Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hulk Hogan.... expunged from the WWE
He might be a Real American... but he's no longer a Great American.

All because of a audio clip from eight years ago that surfaced. He does say Ni--er in the interview... but only because of the Booker T promo from back in the day.

The wwe.com, the WWE and all WWE partners have removed his voice, likeness and all media relating to him.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
VKM has officially jumped the shark. This is worse than what they tried to do putting over a bunch of male cheerleaders.
Without Hulk Hogan....
WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Saturday Night's Main Event, The Monday Night Wars... all of that doesn't exist without Hulk Hogan.

This is crazy..... This has turned in to a double standard.
Using the N word or R word isnt the smartest thing to do. Last time I checked, we still have FREE SPEECH in this country. It doesn't matter what context he was using it.

It wasn't like he was in a wrestling ring pointing people out in the crowd and saying this. This was a podcast/interview from eight years ago.

I do not agree with using the N or R word.....
But that doesn't mean it's wrong or a crime.
Why can a black person use the N word daily and nothing happens. But a white person says it (Paula Deen, Hulk Hogan) and it's national news.

My guess.... MONEY MONEY MONEY.
Somebody has heard that clip, told the WWE they are offended and wanted some big time money. So the WWE is doing the 'backstroke' now.
If we've truly moved on from racism....

Then no black person on the planet should be offended when they hear the N word.

Truth is...... our nation is so racially divided right now.... it's scary. And this proves it.

Why isn't VKM expunging the Nation of Domination?
That stable was modeled after The Nation of Islam.

Why isn't VKM expunging Mohammed Hassan?
He was Pushed as a middle eastern terrorist.
Eugene.... he was Pushed as a wrestler with "Special Needs"

Why did VKM let that character be created????
Quite hypocritical of a company that once used an angle thriving on racism. My ability to post a YouTube link is limited right now, but look up the Nation of Domination/Hart Foundations/DX feud from 1997. Plenty of racism that took place during that angle.

So VKM can say the N word..... And still be The Man???
As far as VKM not taking heat - it's good to be king.

However, I'm not surprised by the fallout. I would have suspended him, have him take some kind of class and have him issue an apology.

The guy was at a low point in his life and I think you need to do what you can to help people instead of leaving them in the dust.
zaga_fan Wrote:As far as VKM not taking heat - it's good to be king.

However, I'm not surprised by the fallout. I would have suspended him, have him take some kind of class and have him issue an apology.

The guy was at a low point in his life and I think you need to do what you can to help people instead of leaving them in the dust.

At the time Hulk Hogan was really struggling and at a low point in his life, as you mentioned. I believe that was around the time that he was considering suicide and thankfully chose not to make that painful decision.

This next paragraph isn't directed at you Zaga since it definitely doesn't apply to you but it's more of a rant in general. People in society today don't want to be judged. If I had a nickel for every time I saw the saying "don't judge" on social media, I would have as much money as George Soros or Bill Gates. If that applies one direction, why doesn't it apply in the other? Hulk Hogan, I truly believe, does his best to do what he thinks is right and to be the best person he can be. Forgiveness is a two way street, and don't get me wrong because I have a hard time forgiving sometimes. Our society is just looking for dirt...I mean, this was something 8 years ago during the low point in Hulk Hogan's life when he was contemplating suicide. We go back as far as 30 years to try to find a racial comment a celebrity cook made and then show a judgmental and unforgiving attitude toward her - the same judgmental, unforgiving attitude that is applied toward Hulk Hogan.

Several people involved in Hulk Hogan's life in and out of the ring such as Dennis Rodman, George Foreman, Virgil, and others came out on Twitter and took a stand for Hogan. They didn't condone his actions 8 years ago, but they certainly took a stand for him as a person. It's unfortunate that instead of having Hogan do something similar to what Zaga mentioned, WWE had to completely cave in to political correctness movement over something someone said 8 years ago in a stage of their life when they had deep, dark mental struggles.