Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 8th Girl Grade Teams in 13th Region
Who do you think will be best Middle School Girl Team in 13th Region and Why.
I think Williamsburg will be a Very Good Team. Lillie Hall and Madison Combs has to be the quickest set of 8th Grade Guards in the 13th. Both played Fr., Jv. and Varsity Basketball last year as 7th Graders and both played well at times. They look like they have grown some and will be very good players.
Clay Co. and Whitley Co. have strong Programs.
Got to see Williamsburg play 3 games since last post. The Williamsburg Girls Team will have a good season. I saw them beat a real good Lincoln Co. Team and Destroy Barbourville. Lillie Hall and Madison Combs looked real good and had good games every time out this season. Got to be one of the better teams in 13th.
south, north and clay are best i have seen
Williamsburg blasted Bell Co. last night at Bell. 42-21. Good win for Jackets.
Beating Bell is a very good win for Williamsburg. They may be in top teams in 13th this year.
Watched Williamsburg run record to 6-2 on season, beat Corbin by 20.
Williamsburg Wins again, blasted Berea on Road last night 7-2 on season. Could be a Great Year.
Williamsburg now 8-2 on season.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Williamsburg now 8-2 on season.

Looks like Williamsburg will have a fine season.:Thumbs:
Williamsburg 9-2 on season.
The Burg beats Knox Middle 33-27 last night. Record 13-2 on season. Combs and Hall both left the game with hurt ankles and didn't return. This will hurt in the Tourney at Whitley County this week-end. Go Jackets.
ky playmaker Wrote:south, north and clay are best i have seen

Must agree with you. Clay beat the Burg by 8 in a tight game. Williamsburg had a coupe players dinged up. South beat them in a tight game. Williamsburg was 3-2 in Tourney at Whitley County. They are now 16-4 on year.
South Laurel, Clay Co., North Laurel and Williamsburg in no certain order. Best 4 in Region.
I would think Wallins from Harlan County would be in the conversation as well.
Williamsburg just beat South Laurel by 11pts. No doubt in my mind who has best set of Guards in the 13th Region.
Cellking Wrote:Williamsburg just beat South Laurel by 11pts. No doubt in my mind who has best set of Guards in the 13th Region.

Looks like Williamsburg made a statement.TongueirateSho
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Looks like Williamsburg made a statement.TongueirateSho

Williamsburg 24-4 on season, after last night's huge win by 11pts. over South Laurel. :1:
Why are they not playing in the 8th grade state tournament?
Williamsburg finished the season with a win over Corbin 34-4 on season. I have no Idea why they didn't play in KBA State. Could be so many need to get to High School practice, I would think 2 or 3 will play at that level.