Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketballer and BallaBaby
Sorry I missed you guys. I went home for my lunch break.
You missed the funniest thing ever lol
lol what happened?
Me and 15thRegionCrazy were playing a competitive game of Horse in the Appalachian Wireless store while I was getting my mom's phone. Well 15th made a shot while leaning backwards, I tried it and fell backwards into the little goal and broke it...lol...its ok though because cats fan taped it back together....we never finished out the game though, we were both h o's!!
I couldnt stop laughing.. had to be one of the funniest things ive seen in a while lol
Sounds like pure goofiness to me lol...
It was funny. Blackcat I wished you would have been there
Sounds like a fun job.
Sorry guys. Figures just about the time I leave is when you come in. It sounds like you guys had a blast. Who all went?
me, basketballer, ballababy and cats fan.. if you could have just seen ballababy break the goal.. it was priceless lol
Don't know who cats fan is, but since you went I can only guess. LOL
lol... i bet the girl you work with hopes we don't come back
Ah she's a crab ass anyways. Ever since I started working there she just got lazy and don't do anything anymore.
haha.. she told us you didn't like to mop lol
??? Where the hell did that come from? LOL I don't see her doing anything. What else did she say?
She said you weren't worth a s***, and that a crazy taxi driver could sell phones better..
that you will sweep.. she may have said more but I was playing ball lol..
Maybe if you wouldn't lay next to men all night. LOL
haha lmao
Hahaha I have layed next to enough women in my day to pass out on a bed big enough for 5 people next to a dude, for about 6 hours..
Pass out? Is that what they call it these days? :wink:
well when you lay down and fall asleep without wanting to, then yeah.. That's passing out
LOL.
You still going to the BL tomorrow night?
Probably... There will be some girls there that need my skills. lol
LOL. Heard that man. I think I need to go thru training again. That's how long it's been.