Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman in 15th
Who do you think?
At lawrence county?? Shane Pack is pretty tough most of the time and Jordan Miller has always been a consistent player. They also have an 8th grader who started last year who is definitely right up there on the list
Without question, JC's Jeremy Stacy!
The Guru Wrote:Without question, JC's Jeremy Stacy!
:rockon: very good player
Jeremy will be a nice player for the Eagles. I also think Taylor Smith and Tyler Grim will make an impact in the region this season.

The Guru Wrote:Without question, JC's Jeremy Stacy!
OK2NV Wrote:Jeremy will be a nice player for the Eagles. I also think Taylor Smith and Tyler Grim will make an impact in the region this season.

Not sure about them making an impact, but they sure won't hurt JC!
The Guru Wrote:Not sure about them making an impact, but they sure won't hurt JC!

I agree with you. Who is Tyler Grim anyway? Did he ever play in any of the area youth baseball programs? Jeremy Stacy will be a great asset to JCHS this year.
Gatortater Wrote:I agree with you. Who is Tyler Grim anyway? Did he ever play in any of the area youth baseball programs? Jeremy Stacy will be a great asset to JCHS this year.
Tyler spent most of his youth carrer in Martin County. He is a fine player that will be a real asset to the JC program, I just think it will be in another year or 2.
The kid can play several posititions well and swings the bat well above average.
Taylor can hit but struggles at times. He will probably be the starting catcher, but will struggle at the varsity level for a bit IMO.
OK2NV Wrote:Jeremy will be a nice player for the Eagles. I also think Taylor Smith and Tyler Grim will make an impact in the region this season.
Baldwin is imo, their second best frosh. They have some very talented kids in the freshman class.
The Guru Wrote:Baldwin is imo, their second best frosh. They have some very talented kids in the freshman class.

I think, but not sure, that Baldwin is a Sophomore. I think JCHS should have a pretty good team this year.
Gatortater Wrote:I think, but not sure, that Baldwin is a Sophomore. I think JCHS should have a pretty good team this year.
I think you may be right.... He is young though. Turns 15 this year.
Watch out for Houston McAnallen at Pikeville.
He's a pretty good player. Very fast.

TRAIN85 Wrote:Watch out for Houston McAnallen at Pikeville.
I think Paintsville has some good freshman in Seth Rice, Austin Lyons and Dillon Brown.
The Guru Wrote:Tyler spent most of his youth carrer in Martin County. He is a fine player that will be a real asset to the JC program, I just think it will be in another year or 2.
The kid can play several posititions well and swings the bat well above average.
Taylor can hit but struggles at times. He will probably be the starting catcher, but will struggle at the varsity level for a bit IMO.

he played with me over the summer and he can fly
Houston McAnallen at Pikeville
Brandon Mulkey at Betsy Layne
The Crowder twins at Allen Central is pretty good.
Patrick Keene- Pikeville
austin lyons is going to be one dominate pitcher for paintsville. seth will help out also.
gish_7 Wrote:The Crowder twins at Allen Central is pretty good.
I think both of these kids can play, Logan is a left handed pitcher and will play some first i guess. If he can throw strikes a lot of high school players have trouble hitting lefties, he could do good. Allen central could start several freshmen and some of them have enough talent to shine, but only time will tell.
Tanner Tackett and Dillon Hughes are the best i have watched
[QUOTE=Gatortater]I think Paintsville has some good freshman in Seth Rice, Austin Lyons and Dillon Brown.[/QUOTE

Austin Lyones will be a good pitcher but that is about it, Dillon Brown is a all around good baseball player very good for a freshman, and Seth rice!? lol i really dont think he that good!
The Smith kid from JC will be a real nice player by his junior year if not his sophomore season. Alot of upside for this young man.
Dillon Hughes is one to watch from shelby valley if they ever get a decent program up there and a cpl kids from pikeville are very good as well
All the best freshmen in the 15th hail from the 57th district. Like it or not.
Austin Lyones will be a good pitcher but that is about it, Dillon Brown is a all around good baseball player very good for a freshman, and Seth rice!? lol i really dont think he that good![/QUOTE]

Rolleyes :dontthink have not a clue!
We'll just have to wait and see won't we.
I wish everyone the BEST OF LUCK this coming season.... I generally loathe these kinds of threads. I started one because it seems like the class of '09 is always getting the "shaft"... I hoped everyone would just say who they knew and let it go @ that. I am posting here because it seems like some folks can't just say something "nice' and leave it @ that.... I'll remind everyone nicely, "THUMPERS RULES"!
IISnakE Wrote:I wish everyone the BEST OF LUCK this coming season.... I generally loathe these kinds of threads. I started one because it seems like the class of '09 is always getting the "shaft"... I hoped everyone would just say who they knew and let it go @ that. I am posting here because it seems like some folks can't just say something "nice' and leave it @ that.... I'll remind everyone nicely, "THUMPERS RULES"!

I'm a little confused-"the class of '09"-- those kids are Sophomores this year.
gotcha2 Wrote:I'm a little confused-"the class of '09"-- those kids are Sophomores this year.
pretty self explainetary.(or however you spell it...LOL