Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets of CTD
Oh boy..
LOL. I never thought anyone could get the all mighty CTD. Boy was I wrong. LOL Can we say homosexual. LOL JK CTD.
hahah.. NO we can't say that.. nothing happened I swear lol
[-( [-X
:evil:
:twisted:
You just made it to my list of people to piss off lol
LOL I'll be waiting. Can't wait to see what will be on here in the morning while I'm at work LOL
hahah speaking of work do you guys have a data cable for a kyocera?
Haha nothing happened people...Hurley just wanted to get a joke in or two. But, I will get my pay-back.
No actually App Wireless don't carry data cables I don't believe. Get on ebay and you can get one for like 3 dollars. I've heard an LG VX6000 data cable will work on a kyocera slider.
The one at pikeville carries them.. But they said for me to get my BREW to work I have to go to P'burg
Hmmmm well. I know Jeremy Thacker who also works at App Wireless had to order his off of the internet because they told him they ddin't carry data cables. LOL
Yeah if you go into P-burg ask for Ashley Literal. He's the one who does the data packages for brew.
hahah. I took jeremy to the BL about 2 weeks ago lol.. I thought he told me i could get one at the store olol
He may have. Heck I dunno. I know the Salyersville store don't have em. They barely have phones though so what do I know. LOL
Hahah.. don't you work at the one in P'burg?
I did for like a week then they moved me to Salyersville. I've bitched constantly about being in Salyersville and they keep telling me I'm coming back to P-burg, but I've learned they just tell me that so I'll shut up about it. LOL
Hahaha well keep bitching lol

did QQ take the word filter off?
Apparently so. I like it better without it. We can truly express how we feel. LOL
thats true lol
CTD...see ya