Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County Bulldog's Coach Feltner
Coach Feltner Took over the baseball program in 2009 this is his 7th season as the head coach. If the KHSAA and my math are correct his record as top dawg is pretty impressive.

162 wins to date (over 23 per year)
3 district runner up
3 district titles
6 regional appearances
1 regional runner up
3 regional titles

6 of the last 7 years the winner of the 15th region was either Lawrence County or had to beat Lawrence County to win the region.

That is a pretty impressive record!!
I want to show the bias that certain people deny, yet facts state otherwise. The below quote is from a poster about Greenup's Coach Logan. Now, this same poster, months ago, made the statement about the LC coach that he wasn't even the 3rd best coach in his own district and that he was not on track to be a Hall of Fame coach....

baseball1974 Wrote:...I think he is a future Hall of Fame coach. He should win the 16th and I hope they are able to win a few games in Lexington as well. With the upsets that have already happened so far, it could easily end up being a district championship rematch between Greenup and Russell. Greenup being able to host is a big advantage or them.

Coach Logan is: 230-120 (counting this season) for an average of 25-13 covering 9 seasons. He has four regional titles.

Coach Feltner is: 162-94 (counting this season) for an average of 23-13 covering 7 seasons. He has 3 regional titles.

Very similar resumes, yet one is a "future HOF" and the other isn't? I'm no expert in recognizing bias, but....:dontthink
Heard from an LC source today the Reds are going to make an offer after the All-Star Break!
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:I want to show the bias that certain people deny, yet facts state otherwise. The below quote is from a poster about Greenup's Coach Logan. Now, this same poster, months ago, made the statement about the LC coach that he wasn't even the 3rd best coach in his own district and that he was not on track to be a Hall of Fame coach....

Coach Logan is: 230-120 (counting this season) for an average of 25-13 covering 9 seasons. He has four regional titles.

Coach Feltner is: 162-94 (counting this season) for an average of 23-13 covering 7 seasons. He has 3 regional titles.

Very similar resumes, yet one is a "future HOF" and the other isn't? I'm no expert in recognizing bias, but....:dontthink

Let me make a change in what I said.......he's actually probably the second best coach in that district because I think Hagy should have had a better showing this year. LC had a group of kids that embraced the underdog role and refused to let that overcome them. They should be very proud of what they've accomplished. I still believe fully that Coach Keeton left LC in a position where they were going to be succesful regardless. If you put a lot of coaches in that same situation at LC they would've done the same or more. He's a very immature coach and hopefully he'll learn as he gets older. Every good coach lets his players be out in front of success and they take the hit for failure. It's just classless to do this. Congrats LC! Tremendous season so far.
I don't remember saying he wasn't on pace for the HOF? If I did that's fine and I probably meant 7 years is a small sample size compared to others in the HOF. The sense of entitlement is overwhelming. He's had a good start to his career and is very early in that career. The bridges being burned may not allow him to even coach long enough for the HOF to happen. Bringing up and comparing him to Coach Logan is a "night and day" situation. They approach the game differently. They handle players differently. There may be 1 regional championship and 68 wins separating them, but Greg Logan is a class act. He is also humble. If we are just talking about wins and losses then yes they are on track with each other. I don't necessarily think Coach Feltner is a terrible guy. I'm sure he cares about his players and he works more than anyone around. I think he is still young in his coaching life and once the maturity catches up with his passion, then skies the limit. I was very green when I first started as well. I had a lot of unorganized passion and losing a game was the end of the world. I was fortunate to have mentors around me that took me aside and would point out things I didn't know I was doing. If I wouldn't have had them in the late 60's/70's, I don't think I would've been able to have longevity in coaching. I respect all coaches and I wish him well. I have nothing personal against him, and I understand where you are coming from. I know Coach Logan's family, and our families have been close for a long time. So it was biased just because of the relationship my family and his have together. There's no conspiracy though I promise. I am too old and simple for anything like that. I do apologize if you think I'm taking shots at LC. I am really happy for you all and do think it's amazing how they went through the post season and executed the way they did. It was very impressive.
Coach Keeton left him in a position to be successful. Loaded group of sophomores with a pitching staff led by Chandler Shepard. Probably one of the best classes to go through Lawrence County along with 2008 class in a long time. Most coaches would have rode this class thru graduation. A monkey could have coached the 2011 class and won a couple regions. Factually 2 of Feltner's titles were won by this class.

A direct comparison is Pikeville's Steve Priode who has won 164 and lost 81 over that same period with 2 region titles.

My point is that just because you have a better record does not always mean you have a better coach. Feltner works hard and I will give him that, but lets not give him all the credit when there are so many factors involved.

Neither he nor Priode are near the top of the region. That distinction in my mind would go to Shane Simpkins. Took a program that was under a heap of rubble and turned them into region contenders annually and got fired. Huge travesty to the baseball players of Prestonsburg who have not graduated. The Principal threw them under the bus and that is a shame.
Commanche Wrote:Coach Keeton left him in a position to be successful. Loaded group of sophomores with a pitching staff led by Chandler Shepard. Probably one of the best classes to go through Lawrence County along with 2008 class in a long time. Most coaches would have rode this class thru graduation. A monkey could have coached the 2011 class and won a couple regions. Factually 2 of Feltner's titles were won by this class.

A direct comparison is Pikeville's Steve Priode who has won 164 and lost 81 over that same period with 2 region titles.

My point is that just because you have a better record does not always mean you have a better coach. Feltner works hard and I will give him that, but lets not give him all the credit when there are so many factors involved.

Neither he nor Priode are near the top of the region. That distinction in my mind would go to Shane Simpkins. Took a program that was under a heap of rubble and turned them into region contenders annually and got fired. Huge travesty to the baseball players of Prestonsburg who have not graduated. The Principal threw them under the bus and that is a shame.

I keep wondering if Lawson will be able to build at PCC what he had at Pikeville? If a descent group comes through there he could win several titles. I was disappointed in JC this year, and I thought they should have ran through the region and been able to win a couple games in Lexington. I couldn't believe some of the teams that beat them this year. They have some extremely good arms. I only seen them play once but I'm assuming their offense let them down this year. That has been an issue for them in the past too. I remember seeing them get "no-hit" one year during the first round at the state tournament. East Ridge has a good coach and I'm assuming he is staying for awhile. I haven't heard different. They will start to flourish. Belfry needs to get over their hump of being content with just being above average. Doesn't seem to be much fire in those guys on the baseball field. Pikeville will be good but they'll only be good when they have a lot of talent. Nothing against Priode, but I don't think he's capable of competing for a region unless he is stacked with talent. I believe that trip to lexington may have saved his job for awhile. I don't know enough about the coach at Paintsville. I've heard he's a great guy. Paintsville is kind of like belfry in that their talent is much better than their results. They've had good enough teams several years to win the region and I'm surprised they haven't won more. LC has the best facilities and has had them for a decade. They are able to be way ahead of every other team in the region when the season starts. By the time other teams are getting into mid-season form, the district tourney is beginning. Coach Keeton deserves to be credited for that success. If he would've had a huge ego he would have stayed until Chandler graduated because he was well aware of how he had set things up. That is why he felt comfortable enough to leave. He would never have left that baseball program unless he knew it was setup for success. If they had moved sooner to the 15th, Keeton would have won several titles. Unfortunately, he was staring down the barrel of Jody Hamilton and Boyd County every year the post season began. It would have been very difficult to mess up what he built at LC.
My observation is that Lawson will not be able to duplicate what he had at Pikeville and the reason is what you stated about Belfry. There are no expectations to succeed by the administration or fans. A 20 win season is a success.

The reason LC, Pikeville, JC and to some extent Pburg is that they all have successful little league and feeder programs, whereas ER, SV, Phelps, PC, SF, Betsy Layne, etc do not. Also I know that the top programs have folks who run summer and fall programs for them. LC and JC both run their own summer programs, whereas Pikeville does not.

I do believe that Feltner puts more into his program than any of the others except for Shane Simpkins. So I do give him credit for that but wish he would mature and quit the whining on every call. Arguing balls and strikes should happen on very rare occasions. The umpires(with the exception of some 15th region umps) will only make it harder on you if you do so. As a pitcher and hitter you must adapt to what the umpire calls or you will not be successful. As a coach you should explain this to your players. He never whined the other night when Smoke blew a call against his batter and two pitches later he hits a triple and ties the game. Calls go both ways over the course of a game.
As for Keeton, you are right and he told me that the reason he was leaving was so that Feltner would not move on and that he wanted to leave the program strong.

Pure Class is all I have to say about this man.
Commanche Wrote:Coach Keeton left him in a position to be successful. Loaded group of sophomores with a pitching staff led by Chandler Shepard. Probably one of the best classes to go through Lawrence County along with 2008 class in a long time. Most coaches would have rode this class thru graduation. A monkey could have coached the 2011 class and won a couple regions. Factually 2 of Feltner's titles were won by this class.

Are you punishing a coach for having good players? So what if Shepherd was inherited by this coaching staff. You can't eliminate good players to evaluate coaches. You still have to win the games you play, right? Yes, Simpkins does/did an unbelievable job as well. And talking about Hall of Fame over coaches that have been in the job for 5-7 years is premature. I only brought it up to show that the win/loss between the two are very comparable.

The "maturity" claims....I seem to recall JC coaches going nuts on calls that they felt went against them and not saying anything for calls that went for them. That happens EVERYWHERE.

But everyone seems to have this predetermined notion that baseball players just sprout up in LC like they are a factory for them. There is a lot of work that goes in to developing the talent in LC. Very much the same as in Prestonsburg's situation. If you think LC is a "baseball town", you are sadly mistaken. There are and forever will be obstacles for that program. If you don't believe me, do some investigating and you'll see. I'm not around the program 24/7, but I am around town a lot and listen to the talk. It's been like that for the past 25 years since I've been here in Lawrence County as a resident, fan, etc.

My opinion, and it's just that....my OPINION....is that there are some good coaches in eastern Kentucky and then there are some ELITE coaches. I would put LC's, JC's, Pburg's in that status....along with Greenup's.
Commanche Wrote:My observation is that Lawson will not be able to duplicate what he had at Pikeville and the reason is what you stated about Belfry. There are no expectations to succeed by the administration or fans. A 20 win season is a success.

The reason LC, Pikeville, JC and to some extent Pburg is that they all have successful little league and feeder programs, whereas ER, SV, Phelps, PC, SF, Betsy Layne, etc do not. Also I know that the top programs have folks who run summer and fall programs for them. LC and JC both run their own summer programs, whereas Pikeville does not.

I do believe that Feltner puts more into his program than any of the others except for Shane Simpkins. So I do give him credit for that but wish he would mature and quit the whining on every call. Arguing balls and strikes should happen on very rare occasions. The umpires(with the exception of some 15th region umps) will only make it harder on you if you do so. As a pitcher and hitter you must adapt to what the umpire calls or you will not be successful. As a coach you should explain this to your players. He never whined the other night when Smoke blew a call against his batter and two pitches later he hits a triple and ties the game. Calls go both ways over the course of a game.

Commanche Wrote:As for Keeton, you are right and he told me that the reason he was leaving was so that Feltner would not move on and that he wanted to leave the program strong.

Pure Class is all I have to say about this man.

Don't get me wrong, when I first started I was all piss and vinegar. I wanted every call and took it personal when I didn't get it. I was very fortunate though. I had people around me that would show me the proper ways of doing things and how to go about your business. Arguing balls and strikes, like you said, is pointless. In most cases it causes umpires to be more eradict. They are human and will usually make things right. Even judgement calls can be pointless as well. If it's a situation where another umpire can help with the call, or there is confusion then by all means go ask about it. However, unless I was getting an explanation on a rule, getting confirmation on the reason behind a certain call, or simply asking about one of my players, I never argued much after my first few years and especially at the college level. You have to pick your battles with umpires and sometimes you may have to take up for one of your players. I wanted the umpires to all know that if I came out it was for a very good reason. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when you're yapping every pitch. These kids need to be led by example and I read a few days ago where the comment was made, "if an umpire messes up then I have every right to show him up," or something to that affect. Can you imagine? Every mistake you make gets broadcasted to everyone around you and your family and friends watching the game and your colleagues. I can only imagine being a coach and having a parent start yelling to everyone in the stands every time I made a bad coaching decision or sent the runner when i shouldn't or called the wrong pitch, started the wrong guy, messed up the lineup, etc. I'm sure they'd think twice before pointing out other people's mistakes if that were to happen. It all comes down to teaching our younger generation the "Golden Rule," and showing them what a "Class Act" looks like.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Are you punishing a coach for having good players? So what if Shepherd was inherited by this coaching staff. You can't eliminate good players to evaluate coaches. You still have to win the games you play, right? Yes, Simpkins does/did an unbelievable job as well. And talking about Hall of Fame over coaches that have been in the job for 5-7 years is premature. I only brought it up to show that the win/loss between the two are very comparable.

The "maturity" claims....I seem to recall JC coaches going nuts on calls that they felt went against them and not saying anything for calls that went for them. That happens EVERYWHERE.

But everyone seems to have this predetermined notion that baseball players just sprout up in LC like they are a factory for them. There is a lot of work that goes in to developing the talent in LC. Very much the same as in Prestonsburg's situation. If you think LC is a "baseball town", you are sadly mistaken. There are and forever will be obstacles for that program. If you don't believe me, do some investigating and you'll see. I'm not around the program 24/7, but I am around town a lot and listen to the talk. It's been like that for the past 25 years since I've been here in Lawrence County as a resident, fan, etc.

My opinion, and it's just that....my OPINION....is that there are some good coaches in eastern Kentucky and then there are some ELITE coaches. I would put LC's, JC's, Pburg's in that status....along with Greenup's.

I am not a Shawn Hall fan either, I think he whines too much as well. You pick your spots and situations or you look like a whiner.

If you read my post entirely instead of getting your feelings hurt. I complimented Feltner for working hard, it is also a group of coaches/parents who obviously know a little about coaching. Their is not a coach in Kentucky who could take a kid at 14 who had never played and make him a good player in 4 years.

I have coached and know that the whining outside the 15th region gets you no where but screwed. Take it how you want it.
baseball1974 Wrote:Don't get me wrong, when I first started I was all piss and vinegar. I wanted every call and took it personal when I didn't get it. I was very fortunate though. I had people around me that would show me the proper ways of doing things and how to go about your business. Arguing balls and strikes, like you said, is pointless. In most cases it causes umpires to be more eradict. They are human and will usually make things right. Even judgement calls can be pointless as well. If it's a situation where another umpire can help with the call, or there is confusion then by all means go ask about it. However, unless I was getting an explanation on a rule, getting confirmation on the reason behind a certain call, or simply asking about one of my players, I never argued much after my first few years and especially at the college level. You have to pick your battles with umpires and sometimes you may have to take up for one of your players. I wanted the umpires to all know that if I came out it was for a very good reason. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when you're yapping every pitch. These kids need to be led by example and I read a few days ago where the comment was made, "if an umpire messes up then I have every right to show him up," or something to that affect. Can you imagine? Every mistake you make gets broadcasted to everyone around you and your family and friends watching the game and your colleagues. I can only imagine being a coach and having a parent start yelling to everyone in the stands every time I made a bad coaching decision or sent the runner when i shouldn't or called the wrong pitch, started the wrong guy, messed up the lineup, etc. I'm sure they'd think twice before pointing out other people's mistakes if that were to happen. It all comes down to teaching our younger generation the "Golden Rule," and showing them what a "Class Act" looks like.

It is really hard for me to take, when you put the pike county central coach as one of the best in the region then say you need to lead by example and show the kids how to be a class act. Everybody knows the story on what happened between lc and pcc what you my not know is during the 60th district tourney the player that was suspended was in pcc dugout with his jersey on and a pair of shorts and all the players and the coaches had the #4 on their hats. Then to top it off he allowed him to be on the all district team. Now if that is not rewarding bad behavior I don't know what is. And make no mistake it will not be forgotten by the lc players or fans. The kids at lc know that feltner will take up for them when they are being wronged, that is why you never see a lc player saying anything to an umpire. They also know that feltner will be the 1st one to be chewing their butts when they are wrong. So imo it is a pure insult to even mention pcc's coach or their program in the same sentence with coach feltner or the Lawrence County program
Hey baseball1974 , the Jordan kid pitched at greenup and was he throwing 90 ???? Hmmm no he wasn't just like I said he's a hell of a pitcher and great prospect but he don't throw 90 , like u claim
dawg fan Wrote:It is really hard for me to take, when you put the pike county central coach as one of the best in the region then say you need to lead by example and show the kids how to be a class act. Everybody knows the story on what happened between lc and pcc what you my not know is during the 60th district tourney the player that was suspended was in pcc dugout with his jersey on and a pair of shorts and all the players and the coaches had the #4 on their hats. Then to top it off he allowed him to be on the all district team. Now if that is not rewarding bad behavior I don't know what is. And make no mistake it will not be forgotten by the lc players or fans. The kids at lc know that feltner will take up for them when they are being wronged, that is why you never see a lc player saying anything to an umpire. They also know that feltner will be the 1st one to be chewing their butts when they are wrong. So imo it is a pure insult to even mention pcc's coach or their program in the same sentence with coach feltner or the Lawrence County program

Dawgfan, enough bs about the incident. Lawson has ten times the class as Feltner(it is capitalized by the way). Lawson never hit anybody, he handled the situation and if Brad was in the dugout, the KHSAA must be okay with that.

Now, I have wondered if the kid that got hit must be okay as he played terrific the other night both on the mound and at the plate. Hopefully now everyone can put this to rest and move on with their lives.

Also, LC fans and players are not absolved from wrong doing. The event that took place started brewing on that Monday night. Let it rest.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Hey baseball1974 , the Jordan kid pitched at greenup and was he throwing 90 ???? Hmmm no he wasn't just like I said he's a hell of a pitcher and great prospect but he don't throw 90 , like u claim

This has nothing to do with what we are talking about, but here is a link so you can see for yourself. I never claimed anything. According to PerfectGame he hit 90 MPH at two different showcases. I think I would believe them over you. Here you go........http://www.perfectgame.org/players/playe...?ID=375546
dawg fan Wrote:It is really hard for me to take, when you put the pike county central coach as one of the best in the region then say you need to lead by example and show the kids how to be a class act. Everybody knows the story on what happened between lc and pcc what you my not know is during the 60th district tourney the player that was suspended was in pcc dugout with his jersey on and a pair of shorts and all the players and the coaches had the #4 on their hats. Then to top it off he allowed him to be on the all district team. Now if that is not rewarding bad behavior I don't know what is. And make no mistake it will not be forgotten by the lc players or fans. The kids at lc know that feltner will take up for them when they are being wronged, that is why you never see a lc player saying anything to an umpire. They also know that feltner will be the 1st one to be chewing their butts when they are wrong. So imo it is a pure insult to even mention pcc's coach or their program in the same sentence with coach feltner or the Lawrence County program

So as a parent, you believe it is okay for your child to learn at an impressionable age to always complain when you don't get what you want, and make sure as you get older to always make sure and show other people up every time they make a mistake? That is what those players see every game. So how do you think they'll react to situations after high school? Obviously, this type of behavior is condoned by everyone around them and even celebrated. What kind of impression do you think it'll make to a college coach if they are able to play beyond high school? That is what they've seen over and over and even if they question something, they look to their parents and even they are fine with that behavior as well. And if you don't think what I am saying is true then just look at your own post. Everyone from Lawrence knows they had just as much to do with that fight and instigating it as anyone, but the inability to take responsibility for your actions is only proof to what I'm saying. Any other group would have been outraged at their kid's behavior on both sides of that and they should have been. Even though you think people are picking on LC over this, that isn't what is happening. People are trying to point out how insane your thought process is over the whole matter. Defend your players to the core, that's fine. However, show disgust for their actions as well or it will simply become a cycle that never ends and that is what is happening. It's not just baseball.
So you are fine with the actions of the pike county central coach but not feltner. And if getting hit by pitch then stealing 2nd base is a reason to get attacked then I would agree with you lc was just as much at fault. If not then you are going on pure hearsay from people that were not even at the game. You need to do your research and not listen to the nuts on here. Hope you get to come to see us play next week then you tell me how much trash talking, or bush league stuff you see from our players, maybe then you can make an informed decision for yourself.
dawg fan Wrote:So you are fine with the actions of the pike county central coach but not feltner. And if getting hit by pitch then stealing 2nd base is a reason to get attacked then I would agree with you lc was just as much at fault. If not then you are going on pure hearsay from people that were not even at the game. You need to do your research and not listen to the nuts on here. Hope you get to come to see us play next week then you tell me how much trash talking, or bush league stuff you see from our players, maybe then you can make an informed decision for yourself.

BOTH teams ran their mouths at each other, but only ONE threw a punch. For anyone to try to push the blame on LC is ridiculous. PCC ran their mouths as much as LC players did....but did you see an LC player throw a punch and start a fight? I didn't.

But, I'm with you, for anyone to say that Feltner has no class or is not mature and then in the same breath praise PCC's coach....well....that's a real lack of credibility right there. Especially when these same people say that the players are an extension of their coach and his actions. Well, wouldn't that mean that the PCC player is an extension of his coach? Or is that different? :eyeroll:

Here is the thing, since 2006 LC has won the region more than any other team. That has created some animosity among those who were opposed to us coming in from the 16th region. Some programs were used to winning it a bunch, and are now not winning at that same rate. That is my opinion....

And then these same people try to diminish the accomplishments of LC by saying "well they had Shepherd". You mean that Pikeville didn't have Hamilton? And didn't JC have a few stud pitchers in the mid 2000's? And what about Paintsville in the 90's?
dawg fan Wrote:So you are fine with the actions of the pike county central coach but not feltner. And if getting hit by pitch then stealing 2nd base is a reason to get attacked then I would agree with you lc was just as much at fault. If not then you are going on pure hearsay from people that were not even at the game. You need to do your research and not listen to the nuts on here. Hope you get to come to see us play next week then you tell me how much trash talking, or bush league stuff you see from our players, maybe then you can make an informed decision for yourself.

You obviously didnt read what I wrote. I was pretty clear both were to blame and unacceptable. This isn't just one thing that has happened. It's just the most recent. This is a reputation that has been built up for a decade now. My information does not come from here and it never has. I will be at the game against Greenup in Lexington. I haven't missed one since I retired. I think it ended up being a good draw for both teams. I am looking forward to it.
baseball1974 Wrote:You obviously didnt read what I wrote. I was pretty clear both were to blame and unacceptable. This isn't just one thing that has happened. It's just the most recent. This is a reputation that has been built up for a decade now. My information does not come from here and it never has. I will be at the game against Greenup in Lexington. I haven't missed one since I retired. I think it ended up being a good draw for both teams. I am looking forward to it.

Look me up I will bring an extra Lawrence County Bulldog shirt for you to have. After the game win or lose you can decide if you want to wear it or not.

The principal at Prestonsburg is a piece of SH*T! He should be the one getting fired just like he did in Johnson Co. If the parents of Prestonsburg High are smart they will move their kids out of that school because it's a dumpster fire!
Glory Days Wrote:The principal at Prestonsburg is a piece of SH*T! He should be the one getting fired just like he did in Johnson Co. If the parents of Prestonsburg High are smart they will move their kids out of that school because it's a dumpster fire!

I noticed Coach Simpkins working on the softball field before the first game. The LC/JC coaches found several things wrong with the bases and batters box . The reason I point this out Coach Simpkins was working his tail off to get the softball field ready and he already knew he was getting the shaft. Wake up P-Burg administration. This is a great guy and you should be thankful for him, not running him out for football reasons. I
Is he losing his job over baseball? Don't kown his situation but most coaches also teach, if so is his teaching position being cut or is he just remove as the baseball coach. I could not imagine him losing his job over baseball, but hey the 49ers let jim go.
dawg fan Wrote:Is he losing his job over baseball? Don't kown his situation but most coaches also teach, if so is his teaching position being cut or is he just remove as the baseball coach. I could not imagine him losing his job over baseball, but hey the 49ers let jim go.

He is being fired for football reasons! He simply did his job too we'll and jealousy took over from there. He will continue to be a teacher unless someone else offers him a coaching position. Which I'm sure they will. The Principal isn't smartest or most noble individual. Too bad a coach who treats the kids with respect won't be around next year.
The rumor going around is Shawn Hager will be the coach next year. He was at the regional tournament with Jerry Butcher.
Wasn't harger at sheldon Clark?
I ment Hager.
I like Feltner. He's a good coach. There's nothing wrong with his passion to win. I played for him and have a lot of respect for him. You can say this coach and that coach is better than another coach but it all comes down to personal preference and bias. As a LC fan I'm happy with Feltner. I'm sure Greenup and PCC is happy with their coach.
LC baseball players under Coach Feltner are fundamentally sound, play hard and believe they can win. The only two knocks I have are the arm injuries and the bush league play of his players. The injuries my just be a random issues but the bush league needs to be cleared up.
What's bush league?