Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 59 Indiana 54
final
Good win for the cats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Great win for the Cats on National Television.....

The CBS curse atleast for today is broken...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good defensive game as Indiana only shot around 30%. The crowd did a really good job of staying into the game too. (except for a few fans who shamed the University by booing)
Morris and Perry each with a double-double today. Perry got 12 stitches after the game above his eye.

White for Indiana was tough today, and should be a load for anyone to handle.
alfus21 Wrote:Good defensive game as Indiana only shot around 30%. The crowd did a really good job of staying into the game too. (except for a few fans who shamed the University by booing)

why were they booing or should i say who?
Doc Holliday Wrote:why were they booing or should i say who?

Thomas when he entered the game after Perry went out injured.
alfus21 Wrote:Thomas when he entered the game after Perry went out injured.

When Thomas entered te game I said to my self why would you do that Tubby? But Sheray came in and got a real big rebound down the stretch.
It was an overall good team effort today by the cats. Still struggling in the assist to turnover ratio though. But it will come along, as long as Randolph gets the ball. Bobby Perry done real well today, and so did Jasper.
Did UK only hit 1 three today? (Jodie Meeks)
nice win, and a big win for the Cats...both teams played hard, IU had a hard time hitting anything, and UK won a tough battle...nice to see them out-tough the Hoosiers down the stretch. And CAM2006 you almost picked that score spot on, lol..good job Cats
We needed this bad....sloppy game, but glad to come out with the victory.
Much needed win for the Cats. They will have alot of momentum going into Freedom Hall to take on the Cards
Thomas walks around like he has mono.No energy what so ever.He should have gone to Morehead.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Thomas walks around like he has mono.No energy what so ever.He should have gone to Morehead.

Why would you say that now, after he done absolutely nothing wrong in this game? And kept DJ White from getting the ball on the last possession and pulled down the most key rebound of the game at the end.
Way to go Cats!! Big Grin
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Why would you say that now, after he done absolutely nothing wrong in this game? And kept DJ White from getting the ball on the last possession and pulled down the most key rebound of the game at the end.

It was good to see Thomas finally do somethin positive. He needed the confidence booster that's for sure. Hopefully he will start playin like he is capable of.