Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar 80's Thread
This type of forum is so appropriate for me. Smile

Feel free to talk about my old conspiracies that I still believe in!!!
Okay, those must've been before my time. List a couple!
Good question Granny Bear!!

To find out, go to page 3, post #71 of this thread. It involves three sections regarding bible prophecy and one section of the coming economic collapse.

So the two predictions I can remember making are (1) an economic collapse WILL happen in our lifetime, and (2) the rapture COULD very possibly occur in our lifetime. I still stand on both predictions.

Feel free to list more if I made them. Although, these are the only two I can remember.
You must read/listen to Glen Beck quite a bit.
I do. Smile I also enjoy keeping up with the stuff that Grant Jeffrey taught.
So, Deathstar, what do you think of the recent decision by SCOTUS allowing gay marriage??

Is this an atrocity or is this just part of the last days that we need to just get through?
Granny Bear Wrote:So, Deathstar, what do you think of the recent decision by SCOTUS allowing gay marriage??

Is this an atrocity or is this just part of the last days that we need to just get through?

Hi Granny Bear, it's great hearing from you again!!

It could be a sign of the latter days as read by the bible, but let's not jump on that bandwagon yet. Just because something bad (religiously) has come up does not mean the world is ending... At the same time, you never know. Jesus can come anytime!!
Saying there will be an economic collapse in someone's life time is an extremely safe prediction. Average life span is what, 75ish years? Yeah, there will most likely bena major economic fall in everyone's life.

That's not a conspiracy or prophecy. That's someone with a base understanding of the general cycles of the economy and stock market.

Maybe I'm a little late to this discussion, but I felt that needed to be said.