Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds are DUNN
This team isn't any funny to watch, anymore. Most of these CLOWNS swing for the fences, and are only worried about his OWN stats. No team chemistry, no small ball, no enthusiasm at all. This is the same exact team, that played under Dusty, another players manager. Nothing is going to change anytime soon either. ALL this ownership seems to be interested in is a meaningless practice game between the two leagues, called the All-Star game. The problem is the Cincinnati fans are OK with just being around .500, and having something to talk about until the NFL starts. I'm 100% done with this team, until it is blown up, and rebuilt into something that resembles a GOOD MLB team, which won't be anytime soon. It's really a shame, for this once great MLB team in the 70's and 1990, ah, the good ole days, I sure miss um. :HitWall:
Tiger Roar Wrote:This team isn't any funny to watch, anymore. Most of these CLOWNS swing for the fences, and are only worried about his OWN stats. No team chemistry, no small ball, no enthusiasm at all. This is the same exact team, that played under Dusty, another players manager. Nothing is going to change anytime soon either. ALL this ownership seems to be interested in is a meaningless practice game between the two leagues, called the All-Star game. The problem is the Cincinnati fans are OK with just being around .500, and having something to talk about until the NFL starts. I'm 100% done with this team, until it is blown up, and rebuilt into something that resembles a GOOD MLB team, which won't be anytime soon. It's really a shame, for this once great MLB team in the 70's and 1990, ah, the good ole days, I sure miss um. :HitWall:

You're not 100% done with this team, because you'll keep posting about them all season. It's somewhat frustrating but I'm not seeing an absolute wreck like you are.
Please, let me know what you are seeing to make you think things seem better then they really are. After Cueto and Leake, there isn't much. This team has a bunch of #7 hitters, besides Votto. I'm telling you a train wreak is coming, and very soon. This team is trouble for the next 5 years, or so, if they DON'T make some HUGE changes, and trades, and soon. This IS the reality, this IS a BAD team, as is.
Need to get rid of Jocketty, Price, Votto and all of the other old players that's been around for ages and get some new blood in there...