Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" We Shoot Back "
One of the better articles on the subject I have read in awhile. And considering the outcome, this is one of the many reasons why our gun rights and ownership needs to remain intact and protected.

Thumbs up to the quick response and lives saved!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/0...hoot-back/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:One of the better articles on the subject I have read in awhile. And considering the outcome, this is one of the many reasons why our gun rights and ownership needs to remain intact and protected.

Thumbs up to the quick response and lives saved!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/0...hoot-back/

Great article, don't know about the other networks, but FOX has been airing that story this evening. In reading the article I noticed that the lady who put on the event (Geller) might have been accused of "poking the bear." (Not that the article author agreed with that rationale.)

So let me get this straight. Critics are saying that it is Americans who dare to speak out against things, or religions for that matter, that they don't agree with, that actually provokes jihad. It is therefore they who are the criminal element, and not those who try to murder their hundreds. Truly we have to a great degree forfeited our bragging rights to having a country best described as being under 'the rule of law'. Many Americans realize that they are presently standing on the threshold of giving up free speech. Standing there and trying to snap out of their stupor, while liberals raise sand with them because the are holding up the transformation. They want the free thinkers out of the way so the glassy eyed lemmings can stampede into mindless oblivion.

I heard basically the same rationale being proffered this past week during the so-called protests in Baltimore. The threat I heard more than once was that white America had better get something through their thick skulls. The black folks are tired of want and tired of waiting. They want more money to be funneled into their neighborhoods or all h*** is going to break loose.

So, if I understand things correctly. Christians dare not refer to God as the only true God on pain of jihad. And, taxpayers can expect to begin to really start to pony up, on pain of a black perpetrated scorched earth policy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whats truly hilarious is these jokers who thought they could actually go to Dallas and get away with doing the same thing that happened at Hedbo and all the others.
Instead, they had a swat team waiting to shoot them dead and it worked to perfection.
Out of all the places to "attack in the name of jihad" I would call Texas one place to stay the hell away from.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whats truly hilarious is these jokers who thought they could actually go to Dallas and get away with doing the same thing that happened at Hedbo and all the others.
Instead, they had a swat team waiting to shoot them dead and it worked to perfection.
Out of all the places to "attack in the name of jihad" I would call Texas one place to stay the hell away from.

LOL, you have it exactly right in my view Run. I worked in the Houston area for a couple years and fell in love with Texas. Let's just say that there are enough rednecks, roughnecks, cowboys and iron workers down there, not counting the biker gangs, so that one has to be on pretty good behavior when he conducts his affairs. The only thing I don't get is why Texas keeps sending the girls to Congress. At any rate, one could do much worse than Texas.

Like you said, Texas ain't a thing like Paris, and that is why the attack did not work. And, that is the point of the 2nd Amendment and the rights of citizens to own and bear arms. The founders were an incredibly enlightened group of men. They knew that an armed nation would be a nation that would stand firm against all of America's enemies, foreign and domestic. And though the term "soft target" had not yet evolved, they knew how to defend a country. See, we have adopted this idea the military will handle everything, and they have done so in the past. But, I think the founders saw self governance and national defense as a right, a privilege, and an obligation. There were no free rides in the founding days of this country.

Put in different terms, the US still has the most formidable military force ever assembled. Even in it's weakened condition it is conceivable that we would prevail in almost any conceivable campaign. Our immediate problem is our wide open back door. We will give just about anybody who can drag themselves across the border a free pass, most of the time with welfare benefits, to establish any sort of fifth column one might imagine. The Europeans have been calling that out and writing about that very weakness for sometime now as it applies to our nation. So, that leaves the cops, who as we have seen are told to stand down from time to time when government sanctioned anarchy is afoot, and thankfully armed citizens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]