Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now that basketball has started..
I'm not even talking about your daughter! I don't know who she is!
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:I'm pretty sure you misunderstood everything I said.
GURU's daughter wore the same cheershorts and "wife beater" to our school's Dodgeball Tourney that the other girls wore to the Pikeville game
.. so I guess it's not trashy when she wears it
but when she's not around and all the other girls have it on, it is..

No I didn't misread. You were replying to me and you said " But hey, if you want to call your own daughter trashy, i guess.. but she had the same thing on as we did!" . So it sounded as if you were saying this to me. If what you call them are "cheershorts" then so be it. But, they look more like sleeping shorts or swim suit bottoms. They just don't look appropreate for a young lady to wear in public. But, if you feel there is nothing wrong with them. Maybe your MOMS should start wearing them to the games as well and show the "SCHOOL SPIRIT" ! LOL!! :Cheerlead
Good one. You're just hilarious!
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:Good one. You're just hilarious!

What? Don't you think that is a good idea?
Valley Dweller 25 and Ballin you need to take it easy with the posts. These personal attacks are just a lack of class. Who cares what they wear to games. I mean understand why you would consider that a little trashy. I mean I wouldn't want my daughter wearing cheershorts and a wifebeater to a game. I guess the cheerleaders just wanted to have fun on a night that they didn't have to cheer or just wanted to be seen or laughed at. Never the less it is their choice to wear whatever they want so quit starting things that are going to create conflicts between people on the same squad. I think this thread just needs to be shut down before things are said that don't really need to be said.
too late Blackcat. They've already been said!
And OffTheHook.. you're being a little immature
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:too late Blackcat. They've already been said!
I know this is a touchy subject with people being called trashy and fat. But let's try to keep the dialog off of BGR and just settle it somewhere else so that the world doesn't have to read about High School gossip.
The Guru Wrote:I doubt there are any squads that are going to cheer at around 75 games. If so, then where were MC's cheerleaders when Paintsville hosted MC in girls action?

....bc the sponsor had a death in the family.
5_blush_5 Wrote:Lawrence County is by far the most disrepectful team I have seen in a long time. They have some talented girls, and it will be a shame if they continue acting out like they did at the Magoffin county game last night.

I couldnt agree with you more....what a shame LC...so what if they have a full...we (MC) do too....just didnt wanna risk any injuries so close to competition JUST to show off....
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:too late Blackcat. They've already been said!

Immature? Rolleyes I wasn't the one calling people names. :dontthink You just don't like it because I said to let the moms wear what the girls wear. :Thumbs: What's the difference?
Hey offthehook, take blackcat80's advice! [=
Blackcat80 Wrote:Valley Dweller 25 and Ballin you need to take it easy with the posts. These personal attacks are just a lack of class.

Excuse me. BUT, he was giving you the advise. :howdy:
.B.A.L.L.I.N. Wrote:WOW.. this is incredible.
It's sad that I have to get on BGR just to see what you really think...
Your daughter actually has wanted to paint with us a couple of times so if we look trashy doing it, I'm glad she didn't...
And IMO painting yourself and wearing your school colors isn't "trashy" or "garbage like", it's simply... SCHOOL SPIRIT!
......... but whatever this is ridiculous!
I am sure my daughter did!!! And I know your opinion is that it is cool and school spirited....I accept it, but can't I have a personal oppinion about it and that I don't want my daughter doing it and will stop it if I can.....without getting personal attacks about it?
I hold nothing personal against any of you kids, never will.....i have watched you all grow up, and love each and every one of you all.
I know my daughter wants to do the same things that you all do. Heck....she wants everything...she loves you all more than you will ever know....I have seen her cry here at the house whenever she thinks about times when people have hurt any of you all.....
But please understand....I never in my life would think that you all are trash....i couldn't be paid to think that....But....I do think it is a "trashy" look....I guess I could have come up with a better term....But when I yell to my daughter"HELL NO!!! YOU AIN"T WEARING THAT TRASH"!!!
The volleyball tourn, was in front of a couple hundred of your friends, that know you all are not trash.
I sure hope you understand what I am trying to say!! You know you will always be one of my favs.
The Guru Wrote:I am sure my daughter did!!! And I know your opinion is that it is cool and school spirited....I accept it, but can't I have a personal oppinion about it and that I don't want my daughter doing it and will stop it if I can.....without getting personal attacks about it?
I hold nothing personal against any of you kids, never will.....i have watched you all grow up, and love each and every one of you all.
I know my daughter wants to do the same things that you all do. Heck....she wants everything...she loves you all more than you will ever know....I have seen her cry here at the house whenever she thinks about times when people have hurt any of you all.....
But please understand....I never in my life would think that you all are trash....i couldn't be paid to think that....But....I do think it is a "trashy" look....I guess I could have come up with a better term....But when I yell to my daughter"HELL NO!!! YOU AIN"T WEARING THAT TRASH"!!!
The volleyball tourn, was in front of a couple hundred of your friends, that know you all are not trash.
I sure hope you understand what I am trying to say!! You know you will always be one of my favs.

Well, said. Nor was I refering that any of the girls were trash. I also felt the same about the look. You girls are a talented group of girls and if you were to put your heart and soul into I honestly think you could win something such as KAPOS or Dist. or Reg. Comps. But, if you choose not to, that is your choice. I am just letting you know that I think you could do it if you wanted it!
im LOVING how idiotic people get on here and mess up the forums for everyone.....mod please lock this one.
Coach Cline Wrote:im LOVING how idiotic people get on here and mess up the forums for everyone.....mod please lock this one.

Well, you just fit right in by jumping on here and calling people names. That is what causes the problem and screws up threads. When people get on them and start calling people names over alittle constructive critisism. It causes people to get upset and retaliate and explain them selves.

So back to the thread. From what I have seen so far this year MC looks to be pretty good. Along with JC and SF. Some of the others are getting better though as the season progresses! Good Luck to all.
OffTheHook Wrote:Well, you just fit right in by jumping on here and calling people names. That is what causes the problem and screws up threads. When people get on them and start calling people names over alittle constructive critisism. It causes people to get upset and retaliate and explain them selves.

So back to the thread. From what I have seen so far this year MC looks to be pretty good. Along with JC and SF. Some of the others are getting better though as the season progresses! Good Luck to all.

this thread is likea 4th grade arguement is what i was saying.....problem? i didnt personally point out anyone did i? just forget it.
Coach Cline Wrote:this thread is likea 4th grade arguement is what i was saying.....problem? i didnt personally point out anyone did i? just forget it.

See what I am saying. You didn't say that. You jumped on here and called people idiots. But, forget it. Who do you think looks pretty good, so far this year?
I think this thread has gotten WAY out of control & really needs to be shut down.
I agree. None of that has anything to do with who is the best squad in the 15th region. But who is the best? I would have to say MC cheerleaders are pretty good. Not only do they have a great KAPOS routine, but out there on the sidelines, and in the floor cheers....they are also awesome. Stiff motions, voices, tumbling...MC is great. And despite all the latest injuries, theyve always managed to pull through. Keep it up Magoffin Cheerleaders!
Back on topic

Magoffin County cheerleaders are really good