Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 79 - Chattanooga 63
final
Rolleyes Another impressive win by the CATS.:thatsfunn Smile
Big deal the lack luster Cats should have won by a wider margin than that.Tubby and his Cats will go down on Saturday!!! I say they get thumped by 15 or more.
They won by 16. The game was never in doubt.

Just too many turnovers, and the technical call really changed the momentum of the game. They called about 5 fouls within a 45 second period there after that.

Kentucky won, and that's all that matters. You don't have to blow out teams to prove a point.

Could be like Marquette ranked #9 and losing to North Dakota State, or Kansas ranked #2 when losing to Old Dominion.
Not a very impressive win for the cats, the let nogga cut the lead to 9 with around 5 minutes left. This was a game UK should of won by at least 20-25+
They were winning by that much when the technical was called, and it changed quite a bit after that.

Still a win, and the game wasn't in doubt at any point.

I can't believe some of you are bitching about this win. Even the freaks over on Cat'sPause aren't acting like this tonight.
Like I said a couple weeks ago and alfus jumped all over me, it's gonna be a long season. They have turned the ball over 20+ times a game, they ain't gonna finish .500 they keep that average up.
Redneck Wrote:Like I said a couple weeks ago and alfus jumped all over me, it's gonna be a long season. They have turned the ball over 20+ times a game, they ain't gonna finish .500 they keep that average up.

I'll jump all over you again too. Finishing .500 would be the craziest thing to ever happen to any team in college basketball. They'd have to lose 5 or 6 players to injury for that to happen.

Probably the craziest thing I've ever read. No joke.
Good job cats. Strong performance from Ramel Bradley, but the TO's really didnt improve. But atleast UK isnt losing to Bracket Buster teams like Kansas, Marquette, and theres a few others.
blackcat_student Wrote:Good job cats. Strong performance from Ramel Bradley, but the TO's really didnt improve. But atleast UK isnt losing to Bracket Buster teams like Kansas, Marquette, and theres a few others.

:letsparty :letsparty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Great balanced scoring in the game.

Bradley - 23 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists
Morris - 17 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks
Perry - 17 points, 7 rebounds
Crawford - 19 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists
Jasper - 1 point, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals
Perry 3-3 from three point range.
Bradley 6-9 from three point range.
Crawford 4-9 on three's.

Kentucky shot 13-26 on threes in the game.
They won, but shew I'd like to have seen a larger margin. IU will be a tough game to win come Saturday
I liked Tubby last night. He was really fired up the whole game last night. I think that that is the Tubby we will need to win games this year!!!
Glad to see us get back on the winning track.
alfus21 Wrote:I'll jump all over you again too. Finishing .500 would be the craziest thing to ever happen to any team in college basketball. They'd have to lose 5 or 6 players to injury for that to happen.

Probably the craziest thing I've ever read. No joke.

You have lost your mind alfus. I'm tellin ya, they will be lucky to finish .500 in the conference they keep turnin the ball over 20+ times a game. They would have to lose 5 or 6 players for that to happen, HAHA, that's the craziest thing I have ever read, no joke. I guess your next statement is they won't lose no more than 5 games Rolleyes .
Redneck Wrote:You have lost your mind alfus. I'm tellin ya, they will be lucky to finish .500 in the conference they keep turnin the ball over 20+ times a game. They would have to lose 5 or 6 players for that to happen, HAHA, that's the craziest thing I have ever read, no joke. I guess your next statement is they won't lose no more than 5 games Rolleyes .

I'm not saying how many games they will win or lose, but to say they'll finish .500 in the conference is a fool's statement. Nobody will agree with you on that, and why? Because it's seriously unrealistic to imagine that.
alfus21 Wrote:I'm not saying how many games they will win or lose, but to say they'll finish .500 in the conference is a fool's statement. Nobody will agree with you on that, and why? Because it's seriously unrealistic to imagine that.

Why is that unrealistic alfus, please explain.
Because they only face 3 ranked teams in the conference. Florida(twice) LSU(once) and Bama(once)

Other than that they play Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss. State, South Carolina, Vandy, and Georgia along with some other teams.

Tennessee will be a couple of good games, but I still say UK has too much in the front court this year for Tennessee.

I'll remember you said they'll finish .500 in the conference, and I will bring it up again later.
alfus21 Wrote:I'll remember you said they'll finish .500 in the conference, and I will bring it up again later.

Yeah, and don't forget I said that they will be lucky to finish .500 in the conference IF they keep turnin the ball over 20+ times a game. If they knock that down to 10-12 times a game and they finish above .500 then you can't really say anything cause I was right :Thumbs: .
Smile Alright. We'll just drop it then.
Redneck Wrote:I'm tellin ya, they will be lucky to finish .500 in the conference they keep turnin the ball over 20+ times a game.

Well that's what I said. You know as well as I do against a good team they will get beat turnin the ball over that many times, it has already happened 3 times this year.