Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickers '07
I know it;s not a big deal but, who do you think are the kickers to be looked at in 2007?
kicker27 Wrote:I know it;s not a big deal but, who do you think are the kickers to be looked at in 2007?
It is a big deal,thats one of the reasons why RUSSELL is in the spot they are in now.Look for Jason Dolly to come through in the clutch,also a soccer player like another kicker we all now so well...MEKO.
I don not have any names, but the kicker for Covington Catholic is the best kicker I have ever seen and I have been watching high school football a long time. Also their punter, who is the quarterback, is awesome too, again the best I have seen. I just watched them once when JCHS played them, but they are both good.

I am a Kentucky fan and if I was Rich Brooks, I would offer a scholarship to both these guys today!
Well, I personally think the freshman Austin Delpont from Hazard could be one to look at next year, he is steadily getting better with age and expirience and he already won hazard the game against Pikeville in the second round this year. To kick a game winning field goal, as a freshman is something you can be proud of.
yea hes goin to be a great one, hazards goin to be stacked
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Well, I personally think the freshman Austin Delpont from Hazard could be one to look at next year, he is steadily getting better with age and expirience and he already won hazard the game against Pikeville in the second round this year. To kick a game winning field goal, as a freshman is something you can be proud of.

How long was that field goal?
Ryan kelly and Adam Dials will take turns kicking for SC next year
I think that field goal was around thirty yards...im not for sure...somewhere in the 25-30 yd range. Still...to be able to keep calm and make it with that much pressure, as a freshman is crazy.
Yea Ill give him props there...a lot of pressure
JFLDAD Wrote:It is a big deal,thats one of the reasons why RUSSELL is in the spot they are in now.Look for Jason Dolly to come through in the clutch,also a soccer player like another kicker we all now so well...MEKO.

Did Meko go to college any where, this kid could kick the ball very good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
CAM2006 Wrote:Did Meko go to college any where, this kid could kick the ball very good.
Georgetown
Will Wilson from Somerset is an execellent field goal kicker.
Jason Dolly will be a nice addition to the Russell team,, He has the legs like a horse and can kick the ball. Granted he will be a junior this coming football year but his name will be heard on Fridays.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "