Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2a football
I was just wanting to see people thought on 2a football in 2007, the competive teams and the sleepers!
I Think Kcc Will Be a Sleeper Team
Danville and NewCath like always
Somerset_Football Wrote:Danville and NewCath like always

Danville,NCC, and Bardstown will be the new perenial powers in 2A next year....
Prestongsburg is supposed to be pretty good next year as well, so I look for them to do pretty good in Region, possibly Semi's
Why in the world did they put Knott in 2A, with 700 kid? Thet have more kids than Breathitt. I know their enrollement went up about 60 kids this year but shouldn't they be in 3A?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why in the world did they put Knott in 2A, with 700 kid? Thet have more kids than Breathitt. I know their enrollement went up about 60 kids this year but shouldn't they be in 3A?

KCC is the largest 2A team. They were lucky and are right on the cutoff. Classes are determined by enrollment of boys only for football.

KCC's average 4 year enrollment of boys is 331. Breathitt's is 342.

Here is a link to the .pdf file for you to reference all teams.
http://www.khsaa.org/football/realignmen...gnment.pdf
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Prestonsburg will be the best team in 2A out of Eastern Ky. Newport Catholic & Danville, and Bardstown will dominate the west.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg will be the best team in 2A out of Eastern Ky. Newport Catholic & Danville, and Bardstown will dominate the west.

I agree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg will be the best team in 2A out of Eastern Ky. Newport Catholic & Danville, and Bardstown will dominate the west.

What region is NCC in? If it's the same as it was this year in 1A, they'll be in Region 3, and on the eastern bracket side along with Prestonsburg, and if the way they re-did the 1A playoff bracket system, Pburg may end up playing NCC for region, if I understood it all right that is
Is Beechwood going to be 2A?
No. Beechwood is staying class A.
danville newcath for sure... but i think being from newport, newport public will be contenders as they have been for the past couple years, they may have lost a lot but Schlarrman seems to put a decent team together. The monkeys on our backs are gone (Russell Mercer) but the new alignment puts a whole new spin on the Newport Newcath Rivalry game that moves from the second game of the season to the seventh...
P-burg will be good next year in 2A.
Louisville Fan Wrote:I Think Kcc Will Be a Sleeper Team
They do make people go to sleep alot!....lol.... I think that Middlesboro and Corbin are going to be tough, as well as Prestonsburg as far as the EKY teams.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think Breathitt and Corbin will be two sleepers in 2A.
SEKYscout Wrote:I think Breathitt and Corbin will be two sleepers in 2A.
Breathitt is in 3A next season, but Corbin is definately a contender IMO. I do not consider Breathitt a sleeper next season, I consider them one of the favorites based on their success against Russell and Belfry when the teams are relatively evenly matched. Breathitt only lossed 4 seniors and were descent this year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Leslie could be a sleeper team returning with the same o-line.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt is in 3A next season, but Corbin is definately a contender IMO. I do not consider Breathitt a sleeper next season, I consider them one of the favorites based on their success against Russell and Belfry when the teams are relatively evenly matched. Breathitt only lossed 4 seniors and were descent this year.

Duh! You're right! My goof...I should have known that too since my dad graduated from Breathitt! My bad :thumpsup:
I think Corbin will go deep into the playoffs if not on to the carpit!!!!!!!! they are not loseing alot of players

i agree also