Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Should Play Ohio State?
Florida or Michigan? Its been a heavily discussed topic here in the last day or so. Everyones thoughts.
I say have a Michigan Florida match-up to determine who plays OSU!! But since we can't do that, I think Florida is much more deserving than Michigan but strength of schedule, and they won the SEC Championship and only finished with only one loss in the best conference in america.
Florida deserves it, another Michigan-Ohio State re-match would be the same as it was November 18th, no team in the nation is able to play with OSU, especially with Troy Smith and Ted Ginn running the offense
Florida is on their way....already #2 in the coaches poll
Florida, simply because they played one more game than Michigan. Who's to say if Michigan hadn't a played another game (even against a sub-par team) that someone wouldn't have got hurt, which may have cost Michigan that game. Florida put their necks on the line an extra time, so it's hard not to give it to them.
Florida, Michigan had their chance.
Michigan, Florida may have won 12 games this season, but look how many close calls they have had and how many games they won by less than 10 points. I just think Michigan will match up better than Florida. This is the same Florida team that beat TN by 1, was on the ropes at Vanderbilt, squandered a lead at Auburn and got beat. But look at the blowout victories Michigan has had, other than losing to OSU, the only other close game they had was the same week when OSU played it close with Illinois. They do have a common opponent in Vanderbilt. Michigan defeated them by 14 or so in the first game of the season, and Florida struggled only winning by like 6.
A champion should play for the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

One team one it's conference the other did not.

Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!
The SEC champion wasn't that impressive. They were up at one point last night 17-7, then let Arkansas back into the game. Their offense I believe can't break off the big play like Michigan's can. The two QB system is a dead give away as to what they are going to run. Leak is in its more than likely a pass, if their hyped up frosh Tebow is in, then its going to be a draw or a QB keeper. If Florida makes it to the championship game, in all likely hood it will be the most boring BCS title game since Nebraska got pounded by Miami, or when Oklahoma was whipped up on by LSU. If a champion should play for the championship, then why not let Louisville go? The only loss that they had was to a Rutgers' team that defeated them on a last second FG, and took WVU into 3ot last night in Morgantown. I think they have a rightful chance, just as much as Florida, and I think they would put up a better fight than the Gators.
Michigan had their shot at Ohio State. Now it should be Florida's turn.
Michigan or Florida, it will not matter, OSU will win IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Go see the thread that I just posted
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Michigan has already had a shot at OSU, Gators all the way!!!!!
mcfan1 Wrote:Michigan has already had a shot at OSU, Gators all the way!!!!!
Couldn't agree with you anymore..GO GATORS..REPRESENT THE SEC!