Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania Discussion Thread
This WrestleMania was great.

Way better than I expected!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
That was so stupid. The ending was retarded.
Event was good. Ending horrible.
Why not just let the Reigns and Lesnar finish it out.
Have at it
Ending was amazing... everything else pretty much sucked.

I found it ironic that Sting did the job and they had their little moment to bury the last great WCW star... while WWE conducted most of this PPV like WCW would have in their last years.

Big Show wins the battle royal by defeating Sandow, Orton beats Rollins, Cena beats Rusev (stops a streak) and Wyatt jobs for Undertaker after building the feud BY HIMSELF.

HHH has said WCW let the inmates run the asylum... well I don't know how this is all that different.

I'll see where Rusev and Wyatt go, but I just don't know where they fit now.
and when HBK hit Sting with the super kick the WWE guys had one extra person on their side...

Bret Hart was in the back - I don't see how they didn't involve him to even it up.
This show was absolutely amazing.

A+ all the way around.
For the record I think the matches were all top knotch, except for Taker and Wyatt.

The Sting match just left a bad taste in my mouth, along with Big Show, Cena and Taker going over. I knew that after Rollins lost they were going to have him cash in. The way he cashed in and curb stomped both of them was great.
I loved the ending.........Reigns can't be a baby face champion and I think Rollins is the number 1 heel. I look for a Lesnar baby face turn in the near future. I like Rollins as champion......I think he is an awesome performer.
That sit up that Taker did while Bray Wyatt was doing his crab walk, was classic. The look on Wyatt's face was priceless.
I hate to be the one nitpicking on a good Mania...
but does anyone else think they say "Wrestlemania Moment" too much?
It was great! The best part was when the Rock and Rowdy Rhonda to care of Triple H and Stephanie!
UK1fan Wrote:It was great! The best part was when the Rock and Rowdy Rhonda to care of Triple H and Stephanie!

I'm hoping that is the direction they go.

That is a major, big money match if there ever was one to be had.
This angle where Brock destoryed everything in his path was great. Lol.
WrestleMania IV had 16 matches on the main card.
WrestleMania V had 14 matches on the main card.
WrestleMania VI had 14 matches on the main card.
WrestleMania VII had 14 matches on the main card.

WrestleMania XXXI had 7 matches on the main card....... But the fans and critic's are saying WM 31 is the one of the best ever. Do we enjoy the promo's and theatrics' better than the actual wrestling matches?
Pulp Fiction's thoughts on the Sting vs. Triple H match.

Sting came out first... and looked shell shocked!!!!! I know Sting has had some big matches in WCW, TNA and NJPW, but you could tell the WrestleMania crowd got to him. And yes, Sting did look old, flabby and his skin white as his face paint... not to mention his bald spot.

Now to the match. It should have been before the main event. Not the second bout on the card.

I did like both Triple H and Sting's entrances.

Using the nWo and DX to help out their respective sides was great. A+ for that. However, I didn't like Shawn Michaels giving Sting the 'Superkick'. Goldberg, Ric Flair, Vader, Bret Hart..... somebody else from WCW should have came out and did something to Triple H as DX and the nWo fought on the outside. I was happy to finally see the nWo vs. DX

Triple H, IMO, really wasn't the "Face" of WWE during the Monday Night Wars. But I guess they had to do what they had to do to get the match set up. IMO, The Rock would have been PERFECT against Sting.

The ending was terrible.............. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Triple H should have used the Pedigree on Sting... not a broken sledge hammer to the head. If they wanted to end the 'rivalry', this match should have had a "clean" winner.

STING SHOULD NOT HAVE LOSSED THIS MATCH!!!!!!
As I said before, the whole storyline with him is now dead in the water. Vince hasn't called me in a few days, so I don't know what the plan is for him going forward. A Sting vs. The Undertaker match at WM 32 could happen now, maybe a casket match where both fall in at the same time and are never seen in a wrestling ring again. Finally get to see this match and also get to have two legends go out at the same time.
Sting will have another match.

If I were Sting... I wouldn't have signed on the line unless you were contracted to win it.
Post-Mania Raw comment...

I'm glad they booked Ambrose to have a good showing against Cena, but I'm still pissed he beats Rusev and Ambrose on back-to-back nights.
I have no clue how to watch PPV free. I woulda watched it, I know I'm not paying 60 bux for any show.

Is there a link anyone can provide so I can see the DX vs NWO match?
zaga_fan Wrote:Post-Mania Raw comment...

I'm glad they booked Ambrose to have a good showing against Cena, but I'm still pissed he beats Rusev and Ambrose on back-to-back nights.

The RAW match between Ambrose and Cena was full of errors and hard to watch. If you go back and watch it, you see how bad of a wrestler Cena really is.
As bas as I hate to admit it, the biggest botch of the match was Ambrose's.
That powerbomb from the turnbuckle...
but how nice of Cena to stay there and wait for him to come back and powerbomb him anyway lol
Yeah it was nice of Cena to stay up there and wait to be power bombed LOL I really think if the creative does it right the Mizdow and the Lucha Dragons could be something special. Loved watching the Dragons in NXT. I know people love Daniel Bryan but I cant stomach his character, it drives me nuts. Would rather see BNB or Ziggler with the title. I think Rollins is super talented and would love to see more of him and less of Reigns.