•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Fires Football Coach.
sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:bossman is talking about gay. He just described himself. All he has done since him post started is lie!!! Whitley fan, pulaski fan, badmouth bozeman, badmouth gay, badmouth the principal. Never said a bad word about the ad !!! Wonder :why: He probably lives real close to gay, needs to visit him sometime.:popcorn:

😎🏁
Lilly Wrote:The bottom line is what I just told you......

The bottom line is, the Clinton Gay band wagon started this thread and wanted to dish out 8 pages of negative drama. There are great things happening with this team now and you all can't stand it. Clinton Gay is not the only person who can coach football. Now that the tables have turned on you because we are tired of hearing your stupid comments. You want us to stay off here. You have lost your mind! If you dish it out you better be able to take it! We have listened to 8 pages of negativity, now you just may have to listen to 8 pages of how good things really are now!! I respect what the other coaches have done but you all need to shut up and support the staff and players now. These players read all this stuff and are losing respect for your little Clinton Crew as we speak!!! Go Raiders!! Let's move on!
BGRIABOHS Wrote:The bottom line is, the Clinton Gay band wagon started this thread and wanted to dish out 8 pages of negative drama. There are great things happening with this team now and you all can't stand it. Clinton Gay is not the only person who can coach football. Now that the tables have turned on you because we are tired of hearing your stupid comments. You want us to stay off here. You have lost your mind! If you dish it out you better be able to take it! We have listened to 8 pages of negativity, now you just may have to listen to 8 pages of how good things really are now!! I respect what the other coaches have done but you all need to shut up and support the staff and players now. These players read all this stuff and are losing respect for your little Clinton Crew as we speak!!! Go Raiders!! Let's move on!

Don't care much about Mr. Gay myself. But give credit where it's due, he did win. Can't change that. Now let's all get behind Bozeman and his staff. I think I read where Bozeman was the Coach, forget everyone else and let's pull together for the kids.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't care much about Mr. Gay myself. But give credit where it's due, he did win. Can't change that. Now let's all get behind Bozeman and his staff. I think I read where Bozeman was the Coach, forget everyone else and let's pull together for the kids.

Agreed. GO RAIDERS!!!!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:If you truly are a player, I wish you a good and successful year. Hope all players feel the same about your Staff. Good Luck and keep working hard.:Thumbs:

agreed! Go raiders!
BGRIABOHS Wrote:The bottom line is, the Clinton Gay band wagon started this thread and wanted to dish out 8 pages of negative drama. There are great things happening with this team now and you all can't stand it. Clinton Gay is not the only person who can coach football. Now that the tables have turned on you because we are tired of hearing your stupid comments. You want us to stay off here. You have lost your mind! If you dish it out you better be able to take it! We have listened to 8 pages of negativity, now you just may have to listen to 8 pages of how good things really are now!! I respect what the other coaches have done but you all need to shut up and support the staff and players now. These players read all this stuff and are losing respect for your little Clinton Crew as we speak!!! Go Raiders!! Let's move on!

I called Truce you Better take it and Shut ur mouth because It can Get worse Coach.
Like it Or not Gay was the Best coach McCreary had. It is in the Past time to Move on!
RAIDERNOW3 Wrote:I feel the way I do because I love my team. You all have bashed our coaches for the last 8 pages, I have NOTHING against coach Galloway and coach Payne, actually I talk to both of them everyday, they just couldn't get the kids out, THAT was the biggest problem. You wanna talk about me putting down people that work for the program, our coaching staff now has took our team to 8, to over 50. So, since they're such bad coaches, I guess we're going downhill. To me, that's a HUGE improvement. Love my team, love my coaches, love my school, GO RAIDERS #LEAVE50ALONE

The Numbes were low because they were Holding kids accountable for Missng practice! It takes time for Kids to understand accountability it is important! Now Eric Privette Get's to enjoy the spoils. The Numbers are there because of the last Two years of accountability and the Kids finally bought in but Galloway won't get the chance to enjoy the labor because he was back stabbed and fired! Go Raiders!
1988 Raider Player Wrote:I called Truce you Better take it and Shut ur mouth because It can Get worse Coach.

First of all good lord I'm not a coach, second of all what're you gonna do? Report me ?😂
1988 Raider Player Wrote:The Numbes were low because they were Holding kids accountable for Missng practice! It takes time for Kids to understand accountability it is important! Now Eric Privette Get's to enjoy the spoils. The Numbers are there because of the last Two years of accountability and the Kids finally bought in but Galloway won't get the chance to enjoy the labor because he was back stabbed and fired! Go Raiders!
I'm sorry for this, but you're freaking stupid. Coach Galloway cussed us, yelled at us, for no apparent reason, one of his famous lines? "Jesus Hallelujah, what the motha f*** monkey is going on out here?" When we were ALL running plays correctly. Galloway in all honestly didn't know what he was doing. Galloway was 0-20 here at mc, he had his shot and didn't leave his mark, why waste time on a coach that was DRIVING this program into the ground? You, my friend, with all due respect, are an idiot. So keep on complaining about the staff, the best staff we've ever had, while we finally break the 24 losing streak, that 20 of those losses were Galloway's fault. So goodnight yall, can't wait to grind on Monday 😴😴😴
1988 Raider Player Wrote:Like it Or not Gay was the Best coach McCreary had. It is in the Past time to Move on!

Whatever kind of weed you're smoking I suggest you stop, bad for your lungs and it fills you're mind with a bunch of bull...., :-)
1988 Raider Player Wrote:The Numbes were low because they were Holding kids accountable for Missng practice! It takes time for Kids to understand accountability it is important! Now Eric Privette Get's to enjoy the spoils. The Numbers are there because of the last Two years of accountability and the Kids finally bought in but Galloway won't get the chance to enjoy the labor because he was back stabbed and fired! Go Raiders!

No.... Just no... I'm sill thinking about how wrong these statements are.... My coaches are amazing.., I guess you're just jealous because you already know how successful we're going to be and you can't stand it, not just because McCreary is gonna be successful, but because Clinton gay isn't gonna be apart of the success.. :-)
But isn't it kids responsibility to go to practice ?
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't care much about Mr. Gay myself. But give credit where it's due, he did win. Can't change that. Now let's all get behind Bozeman and his staff. I think I read where Bozeman was the Coach, forget everyone else and let's pull together for the kids.

I completely agree 100%. GO RAIDERS!
1988 Raider Player Wrote:Like it Or not Gay was the Best coach McCreary had. It is in the Past time to Move on!

Maybe winning wise, but look at the group he had ! Like MANY of my previous post, my grandma could've won games with that group ! That group went 10-0 under Derrick smith in middle school, then whatever-whatever with Gay. so give success where it's due like someone above said, and give it to the kids !

With all due respect no one will really know how good it is until September/October rolls around...
BTW, I have no idea who Clinton Gay is...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:With all due respect no one will really know how good it is until September/October rolls around...
BTW, I have no idea who Clinton Gay is...

The group we have right now has great potential ! I've watched them practice (from a distance) and they were working very hard and it seemed they were motivated !!! GO RAIDERS!
RAIDERNOW3 Wrote:They're not even coaching, therefore have absolutely NOTHING to do with the program. You all have been bashing out coaches now and tell me not to trash my past coaches? Can you say hypocritical?
And yes he does bosseric. I agree 100%.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:If you truly are a player, I wish you a good and successful year. Hope all players feel the same about your Staff. Good Luck and keep working hard.:Thumbs:

We will.
What a thread. Ive refrained from posting so far, but ill chime in for a few minutes.

Mccreary has never had a football "program". Who knows why, who cares, it doesn't matter at this point. Your best times should always be ahead of you. There are plenty of schools across the state with little support, horrible facilities, etc. that win all the time. Kids from Mccreary are no different than any other kids. The only thing MC was missing was the program attitude from top to bottom. You cant say they haven't changed with the youth leagues and such participating against the Whitley schools and Wburg for years.

It seems there has been backlash from someone no matter what happens. I figured Bozeman would take it months ago but never mentioned it due to the non stop whining and arguments.
Gay did a good job for what he had, but lets be honest here. Without Watts, how many games would he have won? I watched MC play a few times over the past decade, even a couple with Gay there. Watts was a once in a lifetime athlete that lets be honest, should have been playing at either Wburg or Whitley.

Bozeman is a good hire. He isn't the best coach in the state but he knows that. He is very smart at developing players especially in strength and conditioning. If the kids will put for the time and effort and listen to what he has to say and stick with it, they will be competitive again in 4 or 5 years. If Bozeman cant do anything with that program, then IMHO, it will officially be a lost cause.
Great post by RunItUpTheGut. Now I am going to put in my two cents. Some very negative comments have been made about some good people on this thread that did not deserve it IMHO. First off anyone that devotes their life to teaching and coaching our young people do not deserve the comments that have been made about them on here. Coach Galloway, Coach Payne and Coach Gay are all veterans as well, show the men some respect they have earned it. As far as Bozeman goes , he is probably one of the best people I have ever met, great guy and kids love him. He also knows football and will do a great job for McCreary. Mrs. Privett has been trashed on here as well, so lets look at her last couple of hires. She made a great decision in hiring Parriman as the head wrestling coach after Coach Payne stepped down, that program is taking off and doing great. Then she hired Randy Kidd as softball coach and that program is doing very well, top in the district right now I think. And now it appears that Coach Bozeman will be the new football coach, numbers are up and the kids are loving it. And after all the kids are what is all about right? Sure these hires did not make everyone happy, but your not going to make everyone happy. IMHO I think that the sports teams in McCreary are on their way to being successful in the future and I look forward to watching every program do well. So to all the past coaches in McCreary history thank you for your time and effort and to all the new coaches I wish you all the very best of luck and may each of your teams become great. GO RAIDERS!
kyrj Wrote:Great post by RunItUpTheGut. Now I am going to put in my two cents. Some very negative comments have been made about some good people on this thread that did not deserve it IMHO. First off anyone that devotes their life to teaching and coaching our young people do not deserve the comments that have been made about them on here. Coach Galloway, Coach Payne and Coach Gay are all veterans as well, show the men some respect they have earned it. As far as Bozeman goes , he is probably one of the best people I have ever met, great guy and kids love him. He also knows football and will do a great job for McCreary. Mrs. Privett has been trashed on here as well, so lets look at her last couple of hires. She made a great decision in hiring Parriman as the head wrestling coach after Coach Payne stepped down, that program is taking off and doing great. Then she hired Randy Kidd as softball coach and that program is doing very well, top in the district right now I think. And now it appears that Coach Bozeman will be the new football coach, numbers are up and the kids are loving it. And after all the kids are what is all about right? Sure these hires did not make everyone happy, but your not going to make everyone happy. IMHO I think that the sports teams in McCreary are on their way to being successful in the future and I look forward to watching every program do well. So to all the past coaches in McCreary history thank you for your time and effort and to all the new coaches I wish you all the very best of luck and may each of your teams become great. GO RAIDERS!

This Whitley County fan wishes McCreary County nothing but the best and from what I've seen of Bozeman he seems to be a class act. Go Raiders! :Cheerlead
Agree with most that has been said in last 3 post. Let's quit talking about Coach Gay, Coach Payne and Coach Galloway. Bozeman is the Football Coach, My Grandson plays for him, I will support McCreary Central Football. For those that don't Justin Bozeman and I have been friends for 25+ years. Don't think that will ever change. Good Luck to Players and Coaches. Have a Great Year.
Time to move forward and get ready for some football. The Schedule is set up to have a winning season. Hope we can get the numbers out and have some success early in season. Good Luck to Coach Bozeman and His Staff. Good Luck to the Players. Have a nice Year.

you Have Proven nothing Yet. H.S. ain't middle School. Clinton Gay is the Only one who has Prove he Can win. Move on Gay is enjoying the Lake and his Retirement check! Good Luck !! Confusedinglepar
kyrj Wrote:Great post by RunItUpTheGut. Now I am going to put in my two cents. Some very negative comments have been made about some good people on this thread that did not deserve it IMHO. First off anyone that devotes their life to teaching and coaching our young people do not deserve the comments that have been made about them on here. Coach Galloway, Coach Payne and Coach Gay are all veterans as well, show the men some respect they have earned it. As far as Bozeman goes , he is probably one of the best people I have ever met, great guy and kids love him. He also knows football and will do a great job for McCreary. Mrs. Privett has been trashed on here as well, so lets look at her last couple of hires. She made a great decision in hiring Parriman as the head wrestling coach after Coach Payne stepped down, that program is taking off and doing great. Then she hired Randy Kidd as softball coach and that program is doing very well, top in the district right now I think. And now it appears that Coach Bozeman will be the new football coach, numbers are up and the kids are loving it. And after all the kids are what is all about right? Sure these hires did not make everyone happy, but your not going to make everyone happy. IMHO I think that the sports teams in McCreary are on their way to being successful in the future and I look forward to watching every program do well. So to all the past coaches in McCreary history thank you for your time and effort and to all the new coaches I wish you all the very best of luck and may each of your teams become great. GO RAIDERS!

ARe you in Love with Ms. Privett ? I think Mr. Privett better Keep you away from Her you are infatuated. Look at her football Hires? No h.s. experience and the one that Does couldn't win at McCreary. Good Luck!
1988 Raider Player I hope you find something good to wash down the crow that these young men are going to serve you up. You would not be happy no matter who she hired.
Watched a little of Spring Practice yesterday. Kids looked good. Coaches and players were working hard. It could be a good year. Good Luck Raiders. Keep working hard, keep heads up and good things will happen for you.
Cellking Wrote:Watched a little of Spring Practice yesterday. Kids looked good. Coaches and players were working hard. It could be a good year. Good Luck Raiders. Keep working hard, keep heads up and good things will happen for you.

Good maybe we can get things going in right direction. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)