Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calloway County 73 Knott County Central 68 Final
Question who is tommy hall keep hearing his name brought up is he KCC coach.
He's a ref I think.
Tommy hall is the assigning secretary of the 14th region. Retired school teacher and A.D. at knott co. Is currently employed as sub teacher in knott co.
Hauler Wrote:I sure hope you're right about karma hitter, because it's about to smack you in the stupid mouth. That's all you have done over the past years is get on here and whine and cry about KCC. Get a life.

Not about kcc about the refs taking care of kcc. And you are arguing with me so what's that say about. You're not going to tear up are you. Talk about someone whining
You will not hear me whining or crying about the outcome. I'm just talking about your silly rant over and over. Justice did this and Justice did that. I don't know why you have a personal vendetta against the kid. Leave him alone and cry about something else for once. Jeez!!!
people still crying over this? You all must of spent a fortune in Kleenex
^ I was about to post the same.

It's a shame that the state championship game is pushed down the page and this is on top.
I still say that KCC got royally screwed.
zaga_fan Wrote:^ I was about to post the same.

It's a shame that the state championship game is pushed down the page and this is on top.
Most of these posts are from people who ARE NOT Patriot fans! But I agree, it needs to be closed.