Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 North Carolina 98 #1 Ohio State 89
Final. OSU really looked impressive for this being there first road game and first tough test of the season. Hopefully we will get to see these two play down the road in march or early April when Oden gets healthy and would match up againist Hansborough. Congrats UNC.
Pretty fun game to watch. Ohio State was on fire from 3 point range early in the game but cooled off. They will be an absolute force when Oden gets healthy
It was a great game. OSU looked really impressive and so did UNC. OSU couldn't really stop Hansborough and UNC's inside game.
Great game is you were an unbiased fan....but I was for OSU, simply because I hope UNC loses every game in every sport they ever play.
This was a great game to watch, Ohio State will be just fine when March rolls around
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
this is just the start of the year for UNC, next its UK , then Arizona, then Duke and Boston College, then another national championship
Do they play Zona this year?
UNC does i think
windmill Wrote:this is just the start of the year for UNC, next its UK , then Arizona, then Duke and Boston College, then another national championship

Don't forget about ranked Georgia Tech and Maryland. Seems like people are writing them off early already.