Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the next Pikeville Head Coach?
Let the discussion begin.
Who will be Pikeville's next coach?
IMO, it will not be anyone inside the program now.
IMO it will SPX dad.....pikeville right now needs someone to take over that knows these kids......But as of right now SPX noone knows so lets just wait to start this one
yea...lets not start anymore rumors like we did on the Mac sitaution
its never good when things like this get blown out of proportion
unless we r sure on this one lets not make too many bold predictions
Boys, lets not forget where we are.

This is a discussion board, its still 6 months till kickoff and Pikeville's coach just resigned. The natural thing to do is to speculate about who will be the next coach.

This kind of thread is what gets us through the winter.
dirty30 Wrote:yea...lets not start anymore rumors like we did on the Mac sitaution
its never good when things like this get blown out of proportion
unless we r sure on this one lets not make too many bold predictions
I know the Pikeville kids are hurt and disappointed but life goes on...the next Pikeville coach will play a huge role in the future of PHS football and the kids involved.
If you think the rumors won't fly you are living in a cave.
This is one of the biggest FB jobs in Eastern Kentucky, there will be lots of applications and even more rumors.
Besides a good rumor with a little truth behind it makes for great discussion which is what this board is designed for. If you don't like the topic, don't join in.
good point spxdad...you're right...its natural for rumors to be heard and people to want to know whats going on...but all that's said on here lets just take as rumors and nothing else, until the actual facts come out
phs20white Wrote:good point spxdad...you're right...its natural for rumors to be heard and people to want to know whats going on...but all that's said on here lets just take as rumors and nothing else, until the actual facts come out
That's what this is all about
let's all just stick to opinion, rumors(stated as such), and make it clear we are trying to keep true statements on here.
Keep in mind, rumors from a good source are usually started because there is some truth.
Salyer All The Way.
Salyer will not get the job
Hillard Howard wav.gif
Hillard Howard would be my best bet
Hurley Wrote:Hillard Howard would be my best bet

He already has a job waiting for him at Letcher County High School
HAHA...NO chance that it would be Coach Howard....or anyone from the Howard family IMO.
There's always a chance....
Not with Keno in charge.....he and Hillard had a BAD breaking up the first time.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:

He already has a job waiting for him at Letcher County High School

Letcher County Central...
Howard already has the job at LCC and also has his staff already so Pikeville better b thinking diffrently i would love to c Dudley end up here but idk if it will happen
I don't think Dudley will leave Bell.. But then again, no one thought Mac would leave Pikeville either.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Howard already has the job at LCC and also has his staff already so Pikeville better b thinking diffrently i would love to c Dudley end up here but idk if it will happen

I don't think he has a staff yet. If so, who's on it...
I don't think it will be someone from inside the school. I just don't see it happening. I mean if it does, good, but I don't see the school hiring someone from the same staff that McNamee ran.
I've HEARD that Howard has about the same staff lined up as when he was Pikevilles coach. Don't know if thats 100% accurate, but I heard it from a reliable source.
same here 15RF im not sure who all is on it just heard he had it already.
Yeah, I knew my source was pretty reliable, hasn't been wrong yet lol
The four guys I have heard applied so far:

--Jason Howell
--Chad Salyers
--Jimmie Newsom (Old Jr. High Coach)
--South Floyd's Coach
out of those for im pulling for Salyer.......hes defintiely got what it takes
Beef Wrote:Not with Keno in charge.....he and Hillard had a BAD breaking up the first time.

They need to do something about Keno.... he was part of the reason Mac left from what i hear
what pikeville needs is salyer
Salyer probly wont get it, but in my opnion should
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:Salyer probly wont get it, but in my opnion should
Most times, players are to close to the current situation to know what is truly best for the program in the future.
No comment. The system, in a perfect world, will do what's right for the program.