Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region semifinals (North Laurel vs. Bell Co.)
Girls 13th region semifinals, North Laurel vs. Bell Co. Thoughts?
Bell is facing a good North Laurel team but I think in the end Bell with win by 15+
Bell gets this one with sr leadership. North is going to be very good next year but SR leadership by Morris and Sanders will be the difference maker and probably but double digits. However, if North gets hot from 3 it will be interesting.
Have the two played
Bell played North Laurel on December 5 at North Laurel and Bell County won 77-53. North Laurel was without one of there starters in the game
Yes bells first game of the year. North's Bruner hurt her ankle the night before and tried to play but shouldn't have played that night and was horrible. Bell also lost a good piece in the smith girl since then. I still think bell wins but it should be closer than the game before.
This game is moved to Saturday at 2:30
Bell wins big, Norths schedule bits them.
Bell by 6.
Bell by 12
Only games that look weak on NL's schedule are district games they have to play, Berea, and one of the Christmas tournament teams. Perry central, Rockcastle, and some of them are down but you have to play them and they aren't horrible. Schedule isn't the problem IMO bell is just better than them right now with two FR starting north is young.
I'm picking Bell in this one.
Bell wins this one but north has a bright future starting next year
North would have a better chance if it was played in a high school gym. Its hard to shoot the 3 ball well in the arena and thats what north would have to do.