Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region semifinals (Harlan vs. Clay Co)
Semifinals of girls 13th region. Harlan vs. Clay Co. Thoughts?
Clay in another close one. It will be fun to watch. Roberts for clay will be key.
Good luck to the lady Tigers.
Go Clay!
Harlan by 2.Clay been struggling.
Good luck to my Lady Dragons!
Dragons by 1
I'm going back and forth on this one and may change my tune to harlan on the bigger floor. I was impressed with harlans focus against my hounds and they could easily find themselves in the championship. Clay struggled against Knox and the arena may hurt them shooting and the lack of depth they have could prove to much in this game. It just seems that every time I doubt clay they surprise me.
Clay is very capable of doing several things: (1) come out and fall flat on their faces and get drilled; (2) come out light a house on fire and blow out the Dragons: (3) any combination of the two. Hardest team to figure out that Clay's had in a while. You never can be sure what you will get.
Good Luck Dragons.
I heard there was a fracas at the end of this game. Does anyone know what happened?
A fight broke out in the stands involving Clay players and North Laurel fans I was told. It was during the North - Bell game. Someone texted me a pic, and Cotton for sure was involved. No clue what started it.
jamesdeane Wrote:A fight broke out in the stands involving Clay players and North Laurel fans I was told. It was during the North - Bell game. Someone texted me a pic, and Cotton for sure was involved. No clue what started it.

Cotton and Stacy Sheppard was the first 2 involved I hear. Not sure who else got involved after that. I'm told there was about 6 people going at it. These two had a run in earlier this year.