Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County 59 - Leslie County 56 (14th Region Tournament)
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm in complete shock right now!
Back to redo my bracket. Fat Pat is going nuts right now I bet!
Fatpat fixin to blow this place up
Fatpat has turned into the Nature Boy!!! Woooooooooooooooo
I'm a tater, I shouldn't have tated.
Where is blue/red at?
Congratulations Knott county central. :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
From what I hear there was some bad calls helping KCC with the win
Big win for the lady pats!
Unreal. There was bad calls on each team.
So what you are saying is the 15 th referee's did have a good night I take it lol
jacobcody2 Wrote:Where is blue/red at?

Right here. I'm impressed. Kc can play. I said after I found out that kc hasn't been beat at home I might have to change my prediction on this game.
jacobcody2 Wrote:Where is blue/red at?

BBN Wrote:From what I hear there was some bad calls helping KCC with the win
Just excuses.
BBN Wrote:So what you are saying is the 15 th referee's did have a good night I take it lol

So it's never the kids fault ? Typical 14th region BS. YOU KNOW IT ALL! Hardly
Waugh on fire all 4 quarters, Higgins had a huge 3rd quarter. And Knotts team defense was great in the 2nd half. The stripe that called the 5 sec call has some huge gonads. Also Alexis slone was huge on the glass. Love the win but really feel bad for Moore and the rest of the Lady Eagle seniors.
BBN Wrote:So what you are saying is the 15 th referee's did have a good night I take it lol

Pathetic!
Wasn't at the game listened on the radio, wasn't looking for a excuse or not saying KCC didn't earn the win
BBN Wrote:From what I hear there was some bad calls helping KCC with the win

You hear. Is all you can do is spread rumors?
I was there, just to watch a good game. And it was. Waugh and Higgins were really good. First time seeing Higgins and she is the real deal. Doesn't look like any 8th grader I've ever seen. Knott took Moore out of the game second half, by face guarding her.
Only 1 questionable call, I thought. The 5 second call. Not sure about that one.
Congratulations KCC.
So what your saying is the only questionable call was the call that sent Leslie home. From what I've heard from 5 or 6 different people is the game was called bad both ways for the first three quarters and the fourth quarter was all for knott.
They didn't call fouls at all. I think 5 total first half and 2 in the 3rd quarter. Not sure. I didn't think the refs got in the way of what happened on the court. I am just stating that the 5 second call seemed pretty quick to me. I didn't have a stop watch on it and I could be wrong, but I've coached a lot of games and it seemed pretty short, especially at that juncture of the game. However, KCC out played Leslie 2nd, 3rd, and 4tg quarter. I think it was Stamper who was guarding Moore. I'd say she was the Player of the Game. Don't care how many she scored, she was a game changer on defense.
Great game for the Lady Pats. Leslie is a quality team. Love the enthusiasm that that they play with. Great program. Nothing but respect. Congrats to the Lady Pats. This region is wide open. Wish everyone could have watched the amount of effort both teams put out in this game.
Stamper did an awesome job on Moore! Stats don't always show how valuable a player was to the game! Stamper can also shoot the 3 just had an off night congrats to the Lady Pats on their win!
Wow tough to beat them at home
Congrats KCC
Congrats to Knott. Congrats to Leslie on a great season.
Strikeout King Wrote:Fatpat has turned into the Nature Boy!!! Woooooooooooooooo

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Ladypatfan Wrote:Stamper did an awesome job on Moore! Stats don't always show how valuable a player was to the game! Stamper can also shoot the 3 just had an off night congrats to the Lady Pats on their win!

Taters go out Stamper on smothering defense. Fatpat wants to also recognize Mullins as well. Can you imagine how good she will be when she is in the starting line up about 3 to 4 years from now. Only a 7th grader! Wowza!

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
[Image: http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files...tomach.gif] Patriot Nation has exploded and craziness everywhere bolz! Fatpat is on a tater high! Better than a tater binge bolz! More mashed taters please!!!
PC Sports Wrote:I was there, just to watch a good game. And it was. Waugh and Higgins were really good. First time seeing Higgins and she is the real deal. Doesn't look like any 8th grader I've ever seen. Knott took Moore out of the game second half, by face guarding her.
Only 1 questionable call, I thought. The 5 second call. Not sure about that one.
Congratulations KCC.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!