Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Head Football Coach Resigns!!!
According to an unidentified source within the Pikeville Independant school system, Pikeville Head Football coach Chris McNamee has resigned today. At 3pm today he was in a meeting with his now former players.
Big changes are coming.
No surprise because of the rumors floating around for months. Good luck wherever you may go Mac.
Whoa.
I guess many suggested it, but it's still a surprise IMO
This is a sad day for the Panthers....I wish Mac the best and hope that Pikeville can get a Great coach...whoever that be eaither from within the system or out.

Is Mac going to stay a teacher for the rest of the year though?? I love going into his gym class when I get free time Big Grin
I wish Coach Mac nothing but the best of luck where ever he goes

Though Mac is gone, were still Pikeville, we'll find a good coach
yes mac will remain a teacher with in the Pikeville administration for the remainder of the year.
I've heard from some of the players....MAC IS GONE!
Definately....Confirmed....He IS gone

I wish Mac the best of luck at Central, or wherever it is that he may go.
Anyone know where Mac's going?
NO clue...I would assume Central
Central like definent
Yes, Mac has joind the team at PCCHS, yet I don't understand why he is leaving a great winning program, for a loosing one.

Though he is making a very bad decision, I still wish him best of luck Sad
It is his decision though....
Yep, and it's my opinion
I was wondering when this was goin to go public
http://www.PikevilleFootball.com has an article on this.
ManChild Jr. Wrote:Yep, and it's my opinion

I know this......
I have heard from a source that a press conference will be held at pcchs within the next two weeks. I think its reguarding the head coach for football. I post later...with more news
great
I am a football player and he just wanted to let us tell him our sizes for things for football next year. I dont think he is leaving.
pantherboya, its on PikevilleFootball.com that Mac is leaving
and today for me was a bad day, when i heard the announcement that Mac was wanting to meet with the football players right after school i knew what was coming...what i feared most
Mac is one of the best guys i know and probably the best role model for any team...I didnt know how to react to this but i had no choice
but ppl this is somones personal life and decison we are talking about on here...i personally think it should be left alone for now
he's gone and he hasnt officially signed anywhere yet, at least to my knowledge but he is more than likely going to PCC
but please, no more talking about Mac and his personal life
lets let this topic go...whats said has been said but none of us know what his real reason for leaving was except him
He's gone and thats all there is to it, sad day at Pikeville yes i know trust me
we all know hes gone now
so theres really nothing else to discuss about him...now its just about PCC and Pikevilles football programs and thats all!
sry for teh harshness of this post
Good post dirty
ManChild Jr. Wrote:Yes, Mac has joind the team at PCCHS, yet I don't understand why he is leaving a great winning program, for a loosing one.

Well from what i've heard PCCHS is paying him 70 thousand a year to coach down there and also a job for his wife in the board office. And heck if u think about it you go into a loosing team and win 2 more games than what they did the year before...you're coach of the year. That is just my opinion and what i've heard.
thanks crazytaxidriver

and countryboy, how in the world would a county school be able to offer him more money than a city school?
he addressed this in the meeting today
and what youve heard is just heresay...you dont knwo if its true or not
but like i said lets just leave Mac alone
hes made his decision
its over...theres nothing more to be said
Dirty sorry for saying this b/c i knwo u want it to die down but this is just to clear up what country boy is saying he is being payed the same amount he was paid at pikeville and i know this from an inside source of Pike Central

and very good post Dirty
i understand 15
thanks
and you are right on your post
good post
ouch for pikeville football........ Confusedhock:
your welcome
Dirty
and thanks
Country Boy Wrote:
ManChild Jr. Wrote:Yes, Mac has joind the team at PCCHS, yet I don't understand why he is leaving a great winning program, for a loosing one.

Well from what i've heard PCCHS is paying him 70 thousand a year to coach down there and also a job for his wife in the board office. And heck if u think about it you go into a loosing team and win 2 more games than what they did the year before...you're coach of the year. That is just my opinion and what i've heard.

This is completely untrue. None of what you just said is true at all.