Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some mvp players in about 3 years?
Does anyone know what teams might suprise every 1 and be really good? its going to be the freshman girls that do it...so what teams are we looking forward to in the future?
#21 at er man or #20 they r both good
rose hill is loaded in grades 6 through 9. if they get a coach watch out !
Statmaster Wrote:#21 at er man or #20 they r both good

Can you please specify a team and check your posts for spelling before you submit them.
HE Was Talkin Bout ER Cause I no him McCarty and Swindell the are GOOD
This is girls' right??
SMITH and POTTER from PIKEVILLE , WATSON from JOHNSON CENTRAL.
Isner from Pikeville has great potential...Ive watched some jv games and she completly took over
Isn't Booth from Sheldon Clark a frosh? I think she will dominate.
SLONE from CORIDA, very good ballplayer .
Knott Central is loaded with Fr. players. There Fr. team is undefeated this year and beat a lot of teams by 20-30 points. Key players-Keisha Slone-Keisha Perkins-Chandra Thomas-Sasha Pike-Hillary Kelly and about 10 other players.
ballcrazy Wrote:SLONE from CORIDA, very good ballplayer .

She is a very good ball player.

Benchwarmer Wrote:Knott Central is loaded with Fr. players. There Fr. team is undefeated this year and beat a lot of teams by 20-30 points. Key players-Keisha Slone-Keisha Perkins-Chandra Thomas-Sasha Pike-Hillary Kelly and about 10 other players.

All of the above girls mentioned are going to be tough. Thomas, Slone, and Perkins contribute a lot to the varsity as freshman already.
Peyton Wright of Owsley County
Peyton Wright from Owsley. Shes gonna be a force to reccon with.
Kendall Noble (Breathitt) is the best young player in the 14th. I think she is an 8th grader this year....but I think she was regional tourney MVP last year.
a 7th grader got mvp..man that is great
moutaineerballa Wrote:Peyton Wright from Owsley. Shes gonna be a force to reccon with.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Leeza Mullins Shelby Valley 7th grade now, but You will remember her name in the next few years.
21 from ER
VANHOOSE , from PAINTSVILLE AND two 6th graders from pikeville . RACHEL POTTER and RACHEL SMITH two great players.
Kayla Stambaugh from Jenkins, who is an 8th grader is going to very tough. She already starts and might be the best player on the team now.
betsy layne should be good in the next three years to come. they have a good freshman class right now, with half the varsity being freshman, and one 7th grader. in about three years betsy layne should be good, they will still have taylor hott, who starts now, as a freshman.
Pratt-Cordia
Bowen-Breathitt.
Shephard-Perry Central.
FUTURE MVP's - WHITNEY BACK and KAYLA RANKIN from AB Combs Elementary.
Keisha Slone, Keisha Perkins, And Shandra Thomas....
I think 2 of the best young players in the 53rd, is Pratt and Slone from Cordia... They are a great duo!
Owsley County Freshman's got Ashlea Allen back!!(cousin to Peyton Wright) Then there is Courtney Brandenburg and Kendra Pullins!!! they all have improved so we will see what happens!!
8th grader Jackie Stack #11 from Belfry.