Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Football rather than Kentucky Basketball
I never thought I would say this but this year I would much rather watch the Cats play football than rather the Cats play basketball. It is just boring to watch them play. We just sucks this year. I can't believe I just said that!!!!
Not me I would rather watch KY basketball any day, its still early in the year but I think UK will be just fine this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
That's a joke. The Basketball team has played 5 games. It's beyond me how you could make any assumptions like that after watching 5 games. With two losses to two teams ranked in the top 10.
I like watching UK basketball because I'm a basketball player myself. Yet, in all fairness, UK football has been a blast to watch this year.
I Like watching UK Basketball but it is good to know UK Football is going to a bowl game for the first time in a long time.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I Like watching UK Basketball but it is good to know UK Football is going to a bowl game for the first time in a long time.

:letsparty :letsparty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I would much rather see the football team play, they play with more effort! That being said, I have seen glimpses of hope in the basketball team, but they always go back to their old familiar "I dunno what to do" basketball.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I dont like kentucky but i would rather watch kentucky basketball any day!