•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South laurel HC
pjdoug Wrote:what?Smile

Why do you think north now plays in whitley districts pjdoug...I will tell you why north wants to win a district. Haha. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Why do you think north now plays in whitley districts pjdoug...I will tell you why north wants to win a district. Haha. :lmao:

well you cant always get what you want Smile
who does south scrimmage?

do they go to camp
former Wrote:who does south scrimmage?

do they go to camp

Ernest went to camp.
Wasn't Earnest scared stupid there? Then went to jail shortly after maybe?
DarthVader Wrote:Wasn't Earnest scared stupid there? Then went to jail shortly after maybe?

yes Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Why do you think north now plays in whitley districts pjdoug...I will tell you why north wants to win a district. Haha. :lmao:

North wins one playoff game in school history and they have the big heads :Shaking:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:North wins one playoff game in school history and they have the big heads :Shaking:

somebody will let the air out of them and they'll float back down to earth and face reality Smile
pjdoug Wrote:somebody will let the air out of them and they'll float back down to earth and face reality Smile

They must be doing something right or no one would be talking about them.
former Wrote:They must be doing something right or no one would be talking about them.

I dont talk about them. do you?
pjdoug Wrote:I dont talk about them. do you?

You did a few post back.
pjdoug Wrote:somebody will let the air out of them and they'll float back down to earth and face reality Smile

No I guess this post wasn't talking about them
North Laurel is better than Whitley County. Just letting you guys know that. I thought it was still TRACK season though runitupthegut? Cause Mountain Dew said so!
Mountaindew Wrote:North Laurel is better than Whitley County. Just letting you guys know that. I thought it was still TRACK season though runitupthegut? Cause Mountain Dew said so!

Do some ciphering and computer matchups to show how much better,maybe you can include how many overall wins in head to head matchups? or playoff wins? I think big air head floating back to earth pretty much summed it up.
I don't know the history of North except they used to be a laughing stock and in past few years have done good. Give a team a break, I don't see anyone on here from North bashing anyone. Unlike some on here including me.
Runitupthegut. If you want me to look things up and do some ciphering, as you say, the ole Colonels are one of the most underachieving football teams in the postseason. Yep, you had a good run one year under Black until Highlands showed u who was boss. Before that, Campbell would pretty up his schedule so he could get a lot of wins and then lose in the first round. Before Campbell I'm not sure they knew what a playoff was. Cause Mountaindew said so. North Laurel has had even less success in the postseason. But at least they've never been afraid to play Williamsburg. Bottom line, if you wanna live in the past, go ahead. I don't. North is better than WC cause Mountaindew said so.
I like this Mountaindew posters. Confusednicker: Give RunItUpTheGut hexx :lmao:
Mountain Dew is full of energy
Larkey does a great job at NL and they will continue to get better.
Mountaindew Wrote:Runitupthegut. If you want me to look things up and do some ciphering, as you say, the ole Colonels are one of the most underachieving football teams in the postseason. Yep, you had a good run one year under Black until Highlands showed u who was boss. Before that, Campbell would pretty up his schedule so he could get a lot of wins and then lose in the first round. Before Campbell I'm not sure they knew what a playoff was. Cause Mountaindew said so. North Laurel has had even less success in the postseason. But at least they've never been afraid to play Williamsburg. Bottom line, if you wanna live in the past, go ahead. I don't. North is better than WC cause Mountaindew said so.

afraid to play Williamsburg? They are playing Corbin. is North? North will be cellar dwellars in the district while Whitley competes for a district championship ever year,and that's a fact because I said so.Confusedtare:
North has already played Corbin plenty of times the past 10 years. Been there and done that. Yawn. Please bring your A game when you wanna argue with me. A team isn't even five miles away from you and you're afraid to play the Class A school. LOL. But then again, after seeing the Jackets reach the state finals in consecutive years, I can see why you won't play them. Cause Mountaindew said so!
I think this is the first time Whitley has played Corbin, so it's not like it's a long running series.
Funny how last year Whitley dropped Boyle and bought out contracts to dumb down their sched. All so they could do what, get beat in 1st round
Former, right on man!!!!! They got a school five miles from their front-door and won't play them and it's a Class a school. That says something right there. Cause Mountaindew said so.
Mountaindew Wrote:North has already played Corbin plenty of times the past 10 years. Been there and done that. Yawn. Please bring your A game when you wanna argue with me. A team isn't even five miles away from you and you're afraid to play the Class A school. LOL. But then again, after seeing the Jackets reach the state finals in consecutive years, I can see why you won't play them. Cause Mountaindew said so!

I would never come down as low to argue with somebody named mountaindew on the internet Confusederiously:
Lol. Boy, that was original. Guess after I put you guys in your place that's all you can come up with!!! LOL!
Mountaindew Wrote:Lol. Boy, that was original. Guess after I put you guys in your place that's all you can come up with!!! LOL!

^Confusednicker:

North Laurel doesn't pick where they play....they were put there because there were 6 teams in that district they were in. They were making it more even! You would think people would know that...but maybe not???!!

Smack talk already starting! I wouldn't bet much against them if I was a betting man with undefeated Freshman & JV teams coming along. Just sayn'!!
former Wrote:I think this is the first time Whitley has played Corbin, so it's not like it's a long running series.
Funny how last year Whitley dropped Boyle and bought out contracts to dumb down their sched. All so they could do what, get beat in 1st round

it is not the first time Whitley has played Corbin,kid. it is the first time they've played since the 1980's.
Blitzer Wrote:Smack talk already starting! I wouldn't bet much against them if I was a betting man with undefeated Freshman & JV teams coming along. Just sayn'!!

good thing you ain't a betting man then.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)