Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO EVERYONE WHO READS AND POSTS ABOUT SOCCER, READ NOW
This childish arguing, and name calling is goin to be put to a stop. I personnaly hate soccer, never did like it. But something about it intrigues me, and when I come into this forum to read about it, I get the same shit every time:

Pikeville sucks, no
P.C. sucks, no

yada yada sucks, blah blah blah..

This site is made to have discussions, granted we aren't goin to agree on everthing, but for crying out loud, if the best argument you can come up with is someone sucks then don't post.

And for all the people on here who are just trying to stir up trouble, don't think that we aren't keeping a close eye on ya. Just watch what ya say and this forum will go smoothly. If not then all you soccer fans may have to kiss it goodbye.

thanx
CTD
And All the mods will be doing Random Check in's on that Forum....
Nice post CTD.
Agreed....
thanks Mods!
Yeah they needed this, it is getting ridiculous
totally agree
im actually kind of fond of all the childish arguing and namecalling. i get my jollies on from it
Well then you will be closely watched on the subject.
i agree...

all of this threating/ "im better than you" needs to quit...its corrupting this whole thing. if you wanna prove your better than somebody, prove it on the field, and dont hide behind a computer screen. and if you dont have a chance to play them on the field, your dispute shouldnt even matter. pike co. is so ignorant when it comes to soccer, and this is stupid to continue to argue about it.
how bout we just ban all forums about soccer?? lmao
Nah.. sometimes you can find a decent discussion on the sport and for people like me, who never go and watch it, I like to find out who might be able to go to college or even hear abotu some rules or whatever.
Way to calm the fire CTD
wow, from here it still seems pretty hott lol
phsplayer your the right one to talk about hiding behind a computer
shut up phsplyer17
PH$ any more smartass remarks from you and you will be dealt with. Not by me, but by CTD, he will have to choice to do what he wishes with you.
but did u hear what phs player 17 said he was one of the main ppl in on the posts in the soccer forums so u should punish him also
the all mighty godfather
i think phsplyr17 needs to be banned, hes the one instigating everything, and PH$ is the best soccer play ive ever seen!!
This thread is closed and you ARE ALL running a very thin line. PH$, I'm sorry but you should have listened.

Check your PM's if you can.