Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Creek Orphanage
Has anyone ever been to this "haunted" place? I went on Halloween of 2003 and I just didn't find it too scary, although I felt like I was being watched even after I left. We didn't see anything out of the ordinary but we did hear some weird things.

Here's a link to read about it if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about lol:

http://dawghouse.topcities.com/kentucky.html
It's scary if there aren't a bunch of drunk retards in there.
True GodFather....lol
Have you been there before Godfather and Basketballer? Shew, thinking about that place gives me chills just b/c I'm a chicken. Some friends of mine went and took a video camera and they said on their camera there was like breath going diagonally...if that makes sense lol. I've also had people tell me they've had stuff appear in their pictures. Nothing ever came up in mine though Sad.
Nope, but everytime you go places with drunks its not so fun
Drunk can be fun... but I have been about 3 times each time there was a lot of people there and you felt like you had been watched the whole time and there is always some stuff seen in the pictures... last time we went, I kid you not, as soon as we got there we turned on our digital cameras and they both went dead at the EXACT same time, could just be coincidence but still that's pretty freaky.
I've never been there, but the Waverly Hills Sanitarium is a pretty good place to go to if you're a ghost hunter.
I'm going down, maybe next weekend. I like this stuff and para-psychology in general.
Yeah Waverly Hills is in the top 10 spookiest places of America if I'm not mistaken.
Both places sound pretty cool
The old school house at Shelby is pretty F'd up.
I would love to go back to Frozen with just 2 or 3 other people...last time there were all kinds of us.
I agree with you CTD, ive been to the Schoo House up there. Freaky man. This place isnt as scary as waverly hills tho....There has been shows about that place on TV.
Yeah I remember reading an article written by a cameraman for one of the TV shows about Waverly Hills, he said that he's been in supposedly haunted places all over the world and that he'd never go back to this place... he gave an accound of almost being beheaded by a light fixture.
Being drunk is fun but the aftermath is HELL
would be cool to go sounds like.
Being drunk is fun, BUT watching drunk people is more fun.