Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Rumble fallout: Potential match-ups at WrestleMania 31
After the disaster that was the 2015 Royal Rumble.... the 'road to WrestleMania' begins.

I guess mother nature decided to throw up a road block on that 'road' with her historic blizzard for the Northeast.

Lesnar vs. Reigns for the WWE title.
This match could be worse than the Hogan vs. Warrior bout at the 1998 Halloween Havoc PPV. Reigns IS NOT ready to be the champ. The social media fallout, the WWE network canceled subscriptions and the way the crowed booed him and The Rock after the match was over........ all of those things should show TitanTower not to put the strap on Reigns. But VKM has done stranger things. I'm not sure how many matches/how long Lesnar has on his current contract. I do look for Reigns to win.... but for Rollins to cash in his MITB case and beat Reigns. The case is gone, Lesnar drops the strap, Reigns isn't the champ and Rollins is the man.

We'll probably see a Miz vs. The Mizdow match-up.

Sting vs. Triple H.
If this match does happen...... It will have to be the show saver. This match could be one of the best matches in WM history. Whoever books this match had better have their heads screwed on tight.

I seen on some other pro wrestling sites that we will see a Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker match.

So pretty much, WrestleMaina 31 is gonna be terrible.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Erick Rowan... and the list could go, these wrestlers may be left of the WM 31 card. And I hope they are not in a Tag Team match. Putting random talent together for a tag team match is a joke. Cut the stupid promos out and add some WRESTLING matches. If you have to do a promo to build up a match during a PPV event, then you have already lost the fans and the match is gonna be terrible.

If that does happen, VKM needs to be admitted to a psychiatric ward for an evaluation... cause he has lost his mind.
Ziggler offered to "steal the show" with Daniel Bryan on Twitter.

That match I can definitely say would steal the show.

Watch them do Sheamus/Bryan III...*snore*
Pulp Fiction Wrote:After the disaster that was the 2015 Royal Rumble.... the 'road to WrestleMania' begins.

I guess mother nature decided to throw up a road block on that 'road' with her historic blizzard for the Northeast.

Lesnar vs. Reigns for the WWE title.
This match could be worse than the Hogan vs. Warrior bout at the 1998 Halloween Havoc PPV. Reigns IS NOT ready to be the champ. The social media fallout, the WWE network canceled subscriptions and the way the crowed booed him and The Rock after the match was over........ all of those things should show TitanTower not to put the strap on Reigns. But VKM has done stranger things. I'm not sure how many matches/how long Lesnar has on his current contract. I do look for Reigns to win.... but for Rollins to cash in his MITB case and beat Reigns. The case is gone, Lesnar drops the strap, Reigns isn't the champ and Rollins is the man.

We'll probably see a Miz vs. The Mizdow match-up.

Sting vs. Triple H.
If this match does happen...... It will have to be the show saver. This match could be one of the best matches in WM history. Whoever books this match had better have their heads screwed on tight.

I seen on some other pro wrestling sites that we will see a Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker match.

So pretty much, WrestleMaina 31 is gonna be terrible.

I'm not sure how you can possibly think this will be a great wresting match???? Pulp, how can you possibly think a wrestler who has wrestled twice in the last 18 months (HHH) can possibly have a great WRESTLING match with a 55 year old Sting. I LOVE Sting, I really do. But Sting is no longer a great worker. For the past five years, all he can do is his rabbit punch and Stinger splash that instead of jumping for 10 feet from the corner, now jumps 3 feet from the corner! His brawling looks weak. Charisma, yes, but his ability to work is past him. If you think this can be a CM Punk/Daniel Bryan, or Seth Rollins/Austin Aries worked match, you will NEVER see that! How do you book these guys? It has no choice to be a brawl, because neither can work a great match. When I see a Brawl, can you expect to see a 55 year-old take serious bumps???

These guys can tell a 5-7 minute story, but that's it. After that, neither will have anything new that they can show. And 5-7 minute matches will never be a classic!
Stardust Wrote:I'm not sure how you can possibly think this will be a great wresting match???? Pulp, how can you possibly think a wrestler who has wrestled twice in the last 18 months (HHH) can possibly have a great WRESTLING match with a 55 year old Sting. I LOVE Sting, I really do. But Sting is no longer a great worker. For the past five years, all he can do is his rabbit punch and Stinger splash that instead of jumping for 10 feet from the corner, now jumps 3 feet from the corner! His brawling looks weak. Charisma, yes, but his ability to work is past him. If you think this can be a CM Punk/Daniel Bryan, or Seth Rollins/Austin Aries worked match, you will NEVER see that! How do you book these guys? It has no choice to be a brawl, because neither can work a great match. When I see a Brawl, can you expect to see a 55 year-old take serious bumps???

These guys can tell a 5-7 minute story, but that's it. After that, neither will have anything new that they can show. And 5-7 minute matches will never be a classic!

[Image: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110...PaiMei.jpg]

Dusty is Pai Mei and I am Uma Thurman when it comes to pro wrestling. I think I'm doing good, then BANG, he puts me in an arm lock and about rips my arm from my body....... just because he can :biggrin:

I guess I'm wanting that to be a great match. Probably cause I'm still a little sore that Sting wasn't on the WCW roster when they 'invaded' the WWE.

Sting has to wrestle Triple H at WM 31.....
Sting vs Triple H one of the best in WM history...
I hope you get your match, Pulp.
But anyway...

Triple H called out Sting to make an appearance at Fastlane so we can ink that match in.

Cena and Rusev is a possibility and I also think we'll see Miz vs Sandow.

Now... where it can get interesting.

Reigns is guaranteed a title shot but I'd like to throw this out... Rollins cashes in BEFORE Mania and you get Rollins/Reigns for the title (which is immediately more intriguing than Lesnar vs Reigns).

But like Dusty said, Brock has to main-event or have the title. I say at Fast lane when Sting shows up to face Triple H that Lesnar attacks him (Heyman kind of teased that at Rumble) and then someone steps in to even the odds.... Undertaker.

Taker/Lesnar and Rollins/Reigns co-headline Mania.

As for the rest of the guys that are struggling for a mid card spot... who knows at this point?

That is just more of me doing fantasy booking... I'm rarely right lol
For the record... I don't think Taker has it in him to be a headliner anymore... I have questions about his ability to work another match.

Just trying to think outside the box.
So far, you guys have booked a complete snooze fest ;-)

Lol, in all seriousness, the way this is shaping up, this Wrestlemania could be worse than WM 9, which was complete Dog Shit and is historically known as the worst PPV in history!

Tito Santana defeated Papa Shango Singles match 08:00
2 Tatanka (with Sensational Sherri) defeated Shawn Michaels © (with Luna Vachon) by countout Singles match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship 18:13 3 The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner) defeated The Headshrinkers (Samu and Fatu) (with Afa) Tag team match 14:22
4 Doink the Clown defeated Crush Singles match 08:28
5 Razor Ramon defeated Bob Backlund Singles match 03:45
6 Money Inc. (Ted DiBiase and Irwin R. Schyster) © defeated The Mega-Maniacs (Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake) (with Jimmy Hart) by disqualification Tag team match for the WWF Tag Team Championship 18:27
7 Lex Luger defeated Mr. Perfect Singles match 10:56
8 The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated Giant Gonzalez (with Harvey Wippleman) by disqualification Singles match 07:33
9 Yokozuna (with Mr. Fuji) defeated Bret Hart © Singles match for the WWF Championship 08:55
10 Hulk Hogan defeated Yokozuna © (with Mr. Fuji) Singles match for the WWF Championship 00:22[28