Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots caught cheating once again...
Have these people no integrity at all? Have they no dignity?

This has become ridiculous. The entire organization should be banned from the game. Just now, the NFL has released a report stating that 11 of the 12 balls the Patriots used in the games were underinflated by almost 2 PSI!

That fricken ridiculous. Shit was weird against Baltimore, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now that they've obviously showed themselves to continue there lying ways, only suspension and bans will do. Simply fining a multi million dollar organization only a few thousand dollars does nothing.

Belicheck should be banned from the NFL as well as the entire management. Even a complete fool could see the Patriots were awful and lacking talent this year, yet kept finding ways to win.

Since they've continued doing this type of stuff, it makes one wonder just how far it goes and what hasn't been discovered.
Cheating or no...Colts weren't that good against the Pats. A couple pounds of PSI would not have changed the outcome.

As for the cheating it is bs and they should be made a huge example of...

Which will not happen since the Krafts cut too many backroom checks to cover their employees bad behavior!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I don't care about the colts. The Colts suck. But it doesn't matter if the score was a 100 to 0 if you cheat once and get caught you should have to forfeit.
If confirmed, what would the punishment be?
For Belicheck a lifetime ban from the game. He's had to many chances.
In a perfect world the pats forfeit and the colts and Ravens play for the conference championship. In the real world hopefully a lower salary cap and no draft picks for three years. It's the only way to end this nonsense.
All this over leaky balls? really?
I can tell you this..
Patriots will play in the Superbowl, regardless.
There will be some fines handed out and some draft picks taken away.
Hell, the Patriots could have been playing with bars of soap and still would have beat the Colts down.
It's not like it was a close game.
It was a dog-stomping!
At least Brady aint knocking his wife out... Laughing stock of the NFL. The Ravens are Florida State made over.
I think the balls got deflated while they were spiking them after touchdowns.
Ballers Wrote:At least Brady aint knocking his wife out... Laughing stock of the NFL. The Ravens are Florida State made over.

Because everyone know the Patriots are the perfection of integrity and honesty.

You may be telling yourself different to comfort yourself, but im telling you now. Somebodys ass is going to get burned over this. The public outrage over an already shady team is relentless. The pats will play in the superbowl (even though they shouldn't) but the repercussions that I expect to come after that game will be one of the worst the NFL has ever handed down. The NFL cant afford another mistake right now. Goodell will do more than anyone epects after all of his recent failures.

When ESPN journalist are writing stories about how this SB win would already be stained like the last, and post it for the world to see, then you know its going to be bad.

When Schuler was asked about Belicheck, his words were "who, Belicheat?"

That's bad coming from another coach, and one of the best coaches of all time.

Belicheck and the Pats organization are now doomed. Ill laugh, many will laugh, and there fans will be forced to cheer for other teams.
plantmanky Wrote:All this over leaky balls? really?

Its not just about leaky balls. Its about all the shady shit the Pats continually do and get away with. There has been multiple thing during there two game of the playoffs alone.

People are sick of it. If you need further proof head to ESPN and look at some of the comments. Gooddell will be forced to break some nut sacks on this one.
Man, did you copy that off an article from a Patriot hate site?
That was a cool story.
Kinda like the TMZ stories they publish about Baltimore 24/7.
I wish stardust could post his bahahaha picture right now.
ESPN is ruining my day off.
They have absolutely ran this into the ground all day.
Let me make some things clear here.

I don't think they can do ANYTHING about this.

The refs weighed the balls and should have brought them out to the field... or at least watched someone else do it.

It was cold outside and they had already played the game in it's entirety. You can't tell me an NFL ball has the same PSI after being brought out into the cold and playing the game. 2 lbs seems like a lot... but unless they review some tape and catch someone deflating them I don't think they can do anything.
Once a cheater always a cheater. Pats have a history of doing shady things and as with all the rest the NFL will do nothing but maybe slap them on the hands and say don't do that anymore. I don't think this had any outcome on the game but it's still a violation of the rules. I could see if it was one or two balls but 11 of the 12 come on something was going on. We will never know but I bet it's been goong on for years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
zaga_fan Wrote:It was cold outside and they had already played the game in it's entirety. You can't tell me an NFL ball has the same PSI after being brought out into the cold and playing the game. 2 lbs seems like a lot... but unless they review some tape and catch someone deflating them I don't think they can do anything.

If that was the case why wasn't the colts balls deflated????? Hmm cheaters!!! Enough said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Look for NFL to fine the team and suspend coach for one year! IMO!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
^doubtful.
Watched Brady's presser, I don't think anything is going to come out of this. Brady was applauding the investigation.
panther nation Wrote:If that was the case why wasn't the colts balls deflated????? Hmm cheaters!!! Enough said.

Because the Patriots pounded the ball and spiked it a lot more after all of those touchdowns!

Just kidding.

You bring up a good point, but did they weigh the balls for the Colts? How do we know they weren't deflated?
I honestly think it's dumb to even have this conversation.

We could talk about UFOs, where Obama is really from, or even global warming.

Just feel like this is a very weird and dumb accusation.
panther nation Wrote:If that was the case why wasn't the colts balls deflated????? Hmm cheaters!!! Enough said.

I never thought you and id agree in the NFL forum. Im glad we have found common ground. Theres a lot more of us than there are of them.

Down with the damn cheaters! I hope they kick em out of the league.
It was in the 50's at kickoff. Hardly enough to cause the balls to deflate that much in that short of a time period. The cold temperatures argument does not hold weight.
RoShamBo Wrote:It was in the 50's at kickoff. Hardly enough to cause the balls to deflate that much in that short of a time period. The cold temperatures argument does not hold weight.

I agree 100% with you it wasnt cold enough for the ball to lose any air. Bottom line is someone let the air out of them. And for Brady to say he didn't know is total b.s. he's a damn pro he knew exactly what was going on. And for anyone to believe that he didn't must not have a clue to how thing work in sports. Just like a MLB pitcher if the ball doesn't feel right he will toss it in and get another one. Same holds true for a NFL QB he know how the balls feel and beside he is the one who approved them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
[YOUTUBE="deflate gate"]vd3D2gsPUR0[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!