Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore @ New England
Thoughts....

Predictions???
Closer game than most thought right now.
Patriots win.
Ravens blow.
Flacco was by far the better QB in this game except for one little mistake.

Its hard to beat New England and all there cameras, cell phones, etc.
All i can say for Flacco is that he sucks during the season but is lights out in the playoffs!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Flacco was by far the better QB in this game except for one little mistake.

Its hard to beat New England and all there cameras, cell phones, etc.

Keep making excuses the fact of the matter is the ravens are now setting at home like everone else fron the afc north. All I can say gut if Flacco is so dang good why do you never hear any talk about him being the NFL MVP????? Oh yeah i know cause he is Joe Suckoo!! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Keep making excuses the fact of the matter is the ravens are now setting at home like everone else fron the afc north. All I can say gut if Flacco is so dang good why do you never hear any talk about him being the NFL MVP????? Oh yeah i know cause he is Joe Suckoo!! Confusednicker:

Because everyone rides on Manning and Bradys nuts no matter how bad they suck.

IMHO, the only QB's in the NFL that I would take over Flacco if I were starting a team TODAY, would be Rodgers, and Luck. That is it!

Nobody can make an argument for anyone else over those three QB's.

Flacco is a top 3 QB in the league right now.

And before you start to think about it, look at a list of NFL starting QB's, and find me someone you would take over Flacco besides those two if you were starting a team today.

Think of it like this. Flacco has like the 4th or 5th best win percentage in the regular season of all current QB's, and we all know Joe plays best in the playoffs.
AND, only Manning and Brady have more playoff wins then Joe Flacco out of all current QB's. Flaccos been in the league for 7 years. Manning and Brady both have been here over twice that long, but have not doubled up Flacco in wins or are even close to it.

Heres another state for you. Who is the best at not throwing picks?
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...WwDblV3mk6]

That is a ridiculous stat right there.

You can honestly look at the list of QB's in the league right now. Only Rodgers and Luck look to be reaching a more productive career, if that even happens.

Nobodys been better, but Flacco simply doesn't get the credit he deserves for what hes already accomplished.
Everything you said is true Gut but i still dont like him!!!!