Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity Vs. Henry Clay
Trinity went into tonight's game the underdog's against the #1 team picked to win the 4A state title and won 38-34!
Trinity won the 4A state title last year and is looking to win it again! Im sure Trinity is now the favorite to win it again this year, but they have a re-match this week against Henry Clay, in which Trinity won it last year in the semi-finals by 20 something points. I know both of these teams will be ready to play next Friday to advance to this years state championship! This should be a great battle, I'll take Henry Clay in this one!
HC 35 Trinity 30
Let's hear the predictions
I wonder if Henry Clay will jump up and down on the T again before the game? I think Trinity takes it again by 21!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I'll say Henry Clay in a close one
Theres two things i root for every year. 1 is Eky football. I always cheer on what ever teams are form Eky. 2 is that Trinity looses.
Haha Just out of curiosity, why do you want Trinity to lose?
trinity all the way!
Hc
Either way it goes, this should be a good game!
I am going with Trinity in this one! Man how I would like to witness this battle!
Trinity by 21
Trinity by 21
you can't go against Trinity.. they are nearly impossible to beat this late in the year
Well I guess I'll root for the underdog here and say HC by 3!!
Yeah right!!!!
Just an opinion there #25.....so get over it
Trinity by 2 td's
Trinity wins big!
HC in a close one. Go Devils!!
Henry Clay wins by 2 TD's...
This should be a very close game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I'll do a combo bet!

Give me the points with Henry Clay and give me the over!
From an outsiders point of view, Trinity is an AWESOME program. They have come up with a lot of clutch games over the last few years. I don't see anyone being able to come within two touchdowns of them. I wish them and HC the best of luck. I hope it's a clean well played game and that no one gets hurt.
Trinity
I hope Henry Clay pulls the upset, but they just wont.I hate to say it but Trinity will win by probably 14 at least