Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts 26 Bengals 10
:Clap:

You never cease to amaze me.

Year after year this is all I see

[Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/oUvPEw0imzQ8U/giphy.gif]
24 years and counting since the Bungles last playoff victory (1991). As usual Andy Dalton does not show up in a big game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I gave up my season tixs and gave up on the Bungles in the 90's. They have not changed in 25 years and yet people still continue to think "this is the year" and blow their money supporting them. I just continue to sit back and laugh. To put your faith and all that money in Dalton is hilarious! Watching the difference in the way Luck throws the ball compared to Dalton is night and day! Luck throws the ball away from defender where only WR has a chance and Dalton always throws to defensive side of WR and it gets batted down time after time. They will never winl with Dalton and Lewis and for that matter as long as Brown is running the show! My generation gave up on the Bengals in the 90's and now I feel the generation after me that are fans are starting to figure out what my generation did and close to giving up being fans. You can only put up with so much before you stop cheering for a team.
Its getting sad. Really it is. I almost cant make fun of the bungles anymore.

The bungles are like Sam Malone coming in the game. Everybody wants to cheer for him and hope he gets just one layup. However, we all know he will continue to brick it, or miss the game all together.

If Marvin Lewis is going to continually keep getting rewarded for no success, then everyone continues to be right about him and Brown. Its time for a change in Cincinnati. Its already bad enough that pros don't want to live there, but the fact that they keep doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Literally.
^ I will have to agree with Gut on this.

My family and I began talks this evening as to what NFL franchise we will be transferring our fandom to. Lewis, AD, and Mike Browns departure will be required if we are to ever consider cheering the Bengals again!

We will be rooting for the Colts and Ravens next week!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^
Go to the Ravens. Best QB in the league, best defense, best mascot, best city, best everything really.
:hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Go to the Ravens. Best QB in the league, best defense, best mascot, best city, best everything really.

I believe there is a guy up in Green Bay that is a hell of a lot better than slacko!
How can you say best Qb in the league when that cat hasn't ever won a MVP. It's more like the most overrated and overpaid Qb in the league!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Ravens are in for a world of hurt this weekend.
Hate to see the Bengals lose to the Colts again.
At least it wasn't a shutout this time.
Bengals continue to frustrate their fans. Anybody dumb enough to be s Bengal fan deserves what they are getting.
Ballers Wrote:Ravens are in for a world of hurt this weekend.
Hate to see the Bengals lose to the Colts again.
At least it wasn't a shutout this time.

Brady is Flaccos biotch.
:hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Brady is Flaccos biotch.

That funniest thing you have said all year!!!

As much as I can't stand New England I just can't see the ravens winning this game at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Ive been a Bengals fan since birth! I will never give up on the Bengals. Hell i even watched them through the Carl Pickens days!! The Colts game was frustrating watching A.J. Green & The Linebackers on the sidelines watching. Knowing that if they was playing it would be a different ball game!!! Dalton had no WR that could get open. The D-Line Stunk!!!!!!!! Till Next Season Once Again