Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore 30 Pittsburgh 17
Congrats to the Ravens. +2 turnover margin for the Steelers was one of the differences in this one. Ravens defense also held the steelers to 68 yards rushing.

And now it's official. Gut must be running guns, or moonshine, or got lucky with the ol lady yesterday for not posting this score after the game...Confusednicker:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400749511

The Dirty Birds will travel to New England next weekend for round 2!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Good luck Ravens, hope you beat the Patriots! We sure missed Bell tonight, he was 40% our our total offense. All we can do now is wait for next season.

Also, easily the worst game of Heath Millers career. He is typically a great pass/run blocker and was pathetic all night long. Dropped passes, him and Ben were not on the same page.

Turnover did hurt the Steelers, every time the would get a crucial first down it would get taken back for a penalty. 115 penalty yards for the Steelers to the Ravens 14 yards
Not haveing bell really hurt Pitt in this game. But that's football!

Hate to say it but I hope the ravens beat the pats tail next week!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Crazy Horse Wrote:Good luck Ravens, hope you beat the Patriots! We sure missed Bell tonight, he was 40% our our total offense. All we can do now is wait for next season.

Also, easily the worst game of Heath Millers career. He is typically a great pass/run blocker and was pathetic all night long. Dropped passes, him and Ben were not on the same page.

Turnover did hurt the Steelers, every time the would get a crucial first down it would get taken back for a penalty. 115 penalty yards for the Steelers to the Ravens 14 yards

I think the inability to stop the Ravens on third down hurt the Steelers more than the turnovers and penalties. I don't know how many times the Steelers had the Ravens in a 3rd and long situations and get a first down all night long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well well well.
I leave the country for three weeks and it appears there is simply to much quiet around here. Im glad I have returned in time to watch the demise of both the Steelers and Bungles.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well well well.
I leave the country for three weeks and it appears there is simply to much quiet around here. Im glad I have returned in time to watch the demise of both the Steelers and Bungles.

So the Gut Cartel has gone international. Don't forget us little people! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Glad the Steelers lost.
Dont worry though, it'll be a short savored victory after this weekend.
If you call Jellico leaving the country.
E's Army Wrote:If you call Jellico leaving the country.

Maybe for Gut...Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi