Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th REGION PRESEASON TOP 10
baseball1974 Wrote:I should've learned my lesson awhile ago......

I warned you early on. Lol
I swear for the life of me I just can't understand how someone can get on here and say only positive OR at the minimum neutral things about a particular situation at LC and then it is almost immediately turned into crazy argument and debate like you are attacking someone from there. You can look at any or all of my posts and they all are based on my opinions which I always say "IMO" or facts. And even with that I never say anything derogatory about a program as I root for all local teams and I don't have anyone playing on any team or have any kind of allegiance for any team. I just like to watch good baseball games. However if anything is ever said that isn't agreed with about someone or something from LC it's like an all out war. And the crazy thing is they have a good program, a great coach, a tremendous field, and an almost historic program. Yet the parents/fans or whoever these posters are get on here with closed minds and really make you dislike a program because of their attitudes. This message board should be something fun, and enjoyable. We should be able to post and even agree to disagree about particular things bc that's what sports is. That's the thrill of sports, it's always perceived differently by individuals. Yet it seems to me "IMO" the LC faithful take it to a whole new level. You can almost feel the tension and outrage thru the computer just by reading their messages. I just don't get it.
There are some really good baseball coaches in the 15th region. On any night Paintsville, JC, Lawrence, and Belfry could win the region
^ I agree. Any team could come out on top on any given night without a doubt.
Creeker Wrote:^ I agree. Any team could come out on top on any given night without a doubt.

I agree with you when sc beat jc in the district a few years back jc was a much better team, they just had a terrible day on the mound, got themselves in whole early and couldn't get themselves out.