Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SW Warriors 2015 Season
Willie Turnover Wrote:Southwestern went from 1-9 in 2013 to 10-3 in 2014. If we can maintain that same improvement again next year our record in 2015 will be 19 and negative 3. Confusedinglepar

Willie you take two steps forward and fifteen back. This is why no one takes us serious. Your on SW nation posting probation for two days. Ridiculous. Are you trying to keep up with Lilly for dumb posts :biglmao:
wiznut Wrote:Willie you take two steps forward and fifteen back. This is why no one takes us serious. Your on SW nation posting probation for two days. Ridiculous. Are you trying to keep up with Lilly for dumb posts :biglmao:

You better take my posts seriously because 23% of everything I post is mostly true.

If I take 2 steps forward and 15 back its because I am confused. Jim Rome is posting good stuff about SW and wiznut is posting good stuff about Pulaski.?????? Man I haven't been this mixed up about things since Tiger Woods was the number one golfer and Eminem was the number one rapper.
^^
And I can vouch for the 23% being mostly true!!

gotcha back there Willie!!

Wink
wiznut Wrote:Willie you take two steps forward and fifteen back. This is why no one takes us serious. Your on SW nation posting probation for two days. Ridiculous. Are you trying to keep up with Lilly for dumb posts :biglmao:

I need clarification....does this include liking posts also?
Willie Turnover Wrote:I need clarification....does this include liking posts also?

Willie, after consulting the leadership of our club and taking into account we like you and that you are right 23 percent of the time in your posts and that Jim Rome and I have caused you confusion, we are lifting the probation effective immediately . we are reasonable men willie :welcome:
Thanks
Southwestern is going to win the Region Next Year. You heard it first here.

disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions posted by Willie Turnover are solely his and are not necessarily endorsed by Warrior Nation, its leader Wiznut, his wife and family or the Bluegrass Rivals website. :rockon:
SW will be lucky to have their coach back next year, better hold up on that championship.....
Lilly Wrote:SW will be lucky to have their coach back next year, better hold up on that championship.....

Thank you for your deeply thought provoking insight here. Another 3 rd grade post. :eyeroll:

SW should have a good squad. Pulaski will be hard to get past with what they return. I look for another decent season for SW though.
wiznut Wrote:Edith's Army you know nothing about football your posts are the worst on BGR . So please shut up and :gtfo::happysmile:

Little Numbnut is a Bunny. That is funny.
E's Army Wrote:Little Numbnut is a Bunny. That is funny.

So is your football knowledge and most of your 1st grade posts. Now run along Edith it is recess time :biglmao:

SW returns a lot talent should be interesting to see how far they go.
How are your Bunnies going to be this year Numbnut?
E's Army Wrote:How are your Bunnies going to be this year Numbnut?

Probably like your love life Edith, not so good. Now move along little feller :biglmao: please stay on topic if you want to talk about bunny ball go to there thread. Just helping you a little cause I know you struggle :welcome:

If SW stays healthy and Pruitt improves and keeps getting better they have a chance to win district again.
E's Army Wrote:How are your Bunnies going to be this year Numbnut?

Is it Emily"s Army or Edith's Army :biglmao:

SW returns a big DL. If they can win in the trenches they should have another great year.