Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Patriots Are A "down" team
How so?? Granted that they haven't played the hardest schedule, but they're 6 and 1 in the NFL, they do what it takes to win. That's what won them 3 of the past 5 Super Bowls.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Nobody??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
No way anyone in the world could consider the Patriots a down team. Even the biggest haters of this team couldnt even have a thought of that. This team is one of the greatest teams in NFL history and has one of the greatest QB's in history in Tom Brady which is a future hall of famer. Cant ever count out the Patriots, they are one of the elite in the NFL.
-STAT- Wrote:No way anyone in the world could consider the Patriots a down team. Even the biggest haters of this team couldnt even have a thought of that. This team is one of the greatest teams in NFL history and has one of the greatest QB's in history in Tom Brady which is a future hall of famer. Cant ever count out the Patriots, they are one of the elite in the NFL.

Go back and search, especially in the threads with the Bengals. You had to have seen those? You'll be surprised
-STAT- Wrote:No way anyone in the world could consider the Patriots a down team. Even the biggest haters of this team couldnt even have a thought of that. This team is one of the greatest teams in NFL history and has one of the greatest QB's in history in Tom Brady which is a future hall of famer. Cant ever count out the Patriots, they are one of the elite in the NFL.

I just looked. Not only are the Patriots said to be "down," but Brady is also. My point was that he's a great QB who finds a way to win games.

I got stoned (rocks thrown at, not the other way) for saying that they were good and losing to them didn't make the Bengals the "Bungles"
If others would start putting there opinions on here this would make for an interesting topic(which it alrdy is). But im pretty anxious to see what others think about New England
They seemed to be a "down" team at the time, and even the so called experts of the NFL had considered that. They are no back on track with the running game, and Brady is playing great. I don't really understand why you would be so immature as to call people out on this Fritz but you really need to get over some things and quit taking things so personal. No joke man, take people's opinions with a grain of salt and get over it.
I wouldn't call them down but they aren't the patriot they usaully are.